The home computer sensation finally arrives on consoles, with even more options to help create your own interactive soap opera, as you pamper and torment the people of your very own virtual city.
Specially adapted for each format, The Sims 3 on home and portable consoles lets you create sims with their own unique personalities, desires and life goals - as well as new mini challenges such as getting your first kiss or best friend for life. It's up to you whether they fulfil their dreams or not as you unlock new karma powers to either curse or bless them as you see fit.
The powerful customisation tools let you design both the sims themselves and the homes they live in, as you fill the open world city with your own creations. Or you can go online and download new objects and designs as you share and enjoy your sims with other fans.
- Welcome To Simsville: The best version of The Sims ever on consoles, with all the features from the PC game and more, plus amazing graphics and online community options.
- Create-a-Sim: Create and mould your own sims exactly as you want, from facial features and fashion sense to personality types and life goals.
- Karma Chameleon: Use the new karma powers to give your sim a helping hand with the 'instant beauty' or 'get lucky' power - or punish them with an 'epic fail'.
- Build and Share: Join The Sims community online and download items and sims created by other fans around the world - or upload your own creations to put them on show.
- Format Specific: Let your friends know how you're doing with special integrated Facebook option on Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 or use the new direct control method on Wii.