- Players can run on foot or take to the skies with a jetpack or hovering
skateboard-like device to dodge enemy attacks or get a better lock on their
- Players can fire at targets in the distance or switch to sword attacks
for close-range targets
- The Wii Remote controller's pointing ability is used to aim weapons,
while the Nunchuk controller is used for positioning and manoeuvring
- Numerous settings include beautifully rendered cityscapes and dramatic
underwater tunnels, all populated by fierce enemies
- It's all about the multiplier. The better a player's skills, the more
points are earned, and the bigger the bonus
- Players will want to play the game again and again to beat their
personal best on each level
- Â The better the performance, the bigger the multiplier and the
higher the final score
Why Buy From Us?
Free Insured Delivery.
Free insured delivery on all UK orders over £20 is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.