EK-HDC Fitting is a solid-tube compression fitting, designed for use with solid tubing such as Acrylic, Copper, Stainless Steel or any other type of compatible hard tube.
EK-HDC Fitting is a more secure variant of the EK-HD Adapter fitting as it prevents solid tube to be pulled out of the fitting by compressing the rubber gasket underneath the ring.
The barb is made of black nickel-plated CNC machined brass while the ring is made of CNC machined, white anodized aluminum with white paint finish and feature quality O-rings. These fittings are fully compatible with EK-CSQ series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
Best practice is to install these fittings using Allen Key 9mm (not included, available for separate purchase).
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: 12mm (OD)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 18.8mm
- installed height: 17mm
- compatible tubing: solid Acrylic-, Copper-, Brass- or Stainless Steel tube
- Please wet the gasket (o-ring) using drops of water prior to installing solid tube.
- Do not use excessive force when inserting solid tube!
- It is mandatory to chamfer the edges of freshly cut solid tube in order to prevent gasket (o-ring) damage. EK recommends a 0.5mm x 45° chamfer.
- ROHS Compliant!
- Made in Slovenia - Europe!
Why Buy From Us?
Insured delivery on all orders is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.