EK-ACF Fitting (Advanced Compression Fitting) is a soft-tube compression fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing connector as the locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting
The barb is made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass and the ring is made of anodized CNC machined aluminium. The fittings feature quality rubber O-rings and are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- supported tube: ID/OD 1/2" / 3/4" (roughly equals to 13/19mm)
- outer diameter of a fitting: 24mm
- installed height: 20.0mm
- compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 9mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.
Why Buy From Us?
Insured delivery on all orders is available to all of our customers, new or old.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery, we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards, we also take payments via PayPal so you can use your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.