EK-ACF Fitting (Advanced Compression Fitting) is a soft-tube compression fitting, designed for use with flexible soft tubing such as PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone or any other type of compatible flexible tube.
EK-ACF Fitting is a more secure variant of the tubing connector as the locking ring prevents the flexible tube from being pulled out of the fitting
The barb is made of nickel-plated CNC machined brass and the ring is made of anodized CNC machined aluminium. The fittings feature quality rubber O-rings and are fully compatible with EK-AF series (45°/90°) angled adapters.
- Thread: G1/4" BSP; 4.5mm male thread lenght
- Supported tube: 3/8" / 1/2" ID/OD (roughly equalls 10/13mm ID/OD)
- Outer diameter of a fitting: 19mm
- Installed height: 14.5mm
- Compatible tubing: PVC, EPDM, Norprene, silicone, most types of flexible tube
ROHS 2.0 Compliant!
Made in Slovenia - Europe!
- This fitting is to be used only with correctly sized tubing!
- Do not use excessive force when attaching fitting barbs using Allen Key 8mm in order to prevent water block damage!
- Do not use any tools to secure locking ring to the fitting barb.
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn about our delivery options
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you
Every time you make a purchase at shop4world.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Reward PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.Learn more about us
Want to know when EK Water Blocks EK-ACF Compression Fitting 10/13mm - Elox Black drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.