Computer Vision Syndrome describes a group of eye and vision-related problems that result from prolonged computer use. Many individuals experience eye discomfort and vision problems when viewing a computer screen for extended periods. The level of discomfort appears to increase with the amount of computer use. These symptoms may be caused by:
- poor lighting
- glare on the computer screen
- improper viewing distances
- poor seating posture
- uncorrected vision problems
- a combination of these factors
Computer Vision Syndrome (CVS) are:
- blurred vision
- dry eyes
- neck and shoulder pain
GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear is a technical eyewear solution that protects, enhances, and optimizes visual performance for anyone who spends long hours viewing computers or digital screens. GUNNAR Advanced Computer Eyewear helps minimize eye fatigue and visual stress while improving contrast, comfort, and focus for anyone who spends long hours viewing digital screens.
DESMO Gaming Eyewear has a unique semi-rimless design to minimize peripheral distractions. The unique design provides an exceedingly broad visual field that allows the user to completely focus on the screen. The sleek frame features flexible twin-rail temples combined with adjustable nose pads to provide a lightweight, stable fit. As an added benefit for gamers, ultra-slim temples rest comfortably beneath a gaming headset. The co-branded eyewear, features GUNNAR's by GUNNAR i-AMP lens technology all designed to improve visual efficiency, endurance, and recovery during gaming sessions.
• Ultra slim temples distribute headphone pressure to ensure headset compatibility
• Rimless frame design minimizes distraction in the peripheral field of view and decreases the overall eyewear weight
• Lightweight construction and proper weight balance guarantee long wearing comfort without pressure points or fatigue
• Adjustable floating nose pads articulate in 3 dimensions to properly fit and comfortably secure eyewear in place
• Wide format lenses create a panoramic viewing field for high resolution viewing.