Star Wars: Empire at War: Star Wars:
Empire at War puts the power to command an entire war for the Star Wars galaxy in the hands of players, giving them the freedom to determine how they play the game within the completely scalable and accessible gameplay. Set a few years before the events of Episode IV A New Hope, LucasArts' new PC game lets players wage war on ground and in space, as well as experience the creation of the Rebel Alliance, the strengthening of the Empire and the beginnings of the Galactic Civil War. All of the gameplay and action within Star Wars: Empire at War is persistent, meaning that strategic and tactical elements from previous events will have a permanent effect on the galaxy. In addition to the single-player campaign mode, the game includes a two-player campaign mode and online skirmish modes for up to eight players.
Forces of Corruption:
The rebels have just destroyed the Death Star, and the galaxy is in turmoil. As an aspiring underworld figure named Tyber Zann, spread corruption throughout the galaxy using new strategic gameplay elements to influence other factions, steal their funds, slow their production, spy on them and more, all en route to becoming the most notorious criminal leader since Jabba The Hutt. Exciting new land-tactical options like customizable, upgradeable bases and guerilla warfare allow for innovative battlefield tactics. Take command of and confront new fighting units for all factions (rebel B-Wings, Imperial Tie Interceptors, Darth Vader's Executor Super Star Destroyer and more), and take down anyone who stands in your way of ruling the underworld, be they new battlefield heroes like Luke Skywalker and Yoda or the forces of you most bitter rival - Jabba. Destroy capital ships with the awesome firepower of the second Death Star, and satiate Tyber's drive for the deadliest capital ship in the galaxy, a devastatingly powerful Super Star Destroyer known as the Eclipse.
Empire at War features:
- Wage war on ground and in space - battle it out in space and then send down your remaining forces to invade the planet.
- All action is persistent - every decision affects the next battle and, ultimately, the fate of the galaxy. Play out your own personal version of Episode IV: A New Hope.
- Real-time strategy (RTS) 3D gameplay set in more than 40 ground and space locations including Yavin IV, Tatooine and Dagobah - each has its own specific advantage and/or resource.
- Construct ground and space structures, including space stations, factories and ion cannons
- Deploy ground and space vehicles from giant Star Destroyers and AT-ATs to swift speeder bikes and X-wings.
- Access a variety of ground troops including stormtroopers and Rebel soldiers. Hero characters like Obi-Wan Kenobi and Darth Vader can be brought into key battles.
- Unique mission objectives such as rescues, sabotage, blockades and destruction.
- Begins several years before the events of Episode IV: A New Hope, including vehicles and locations from both the classic timeframe and Episode III.
- Play as the Rebels as they amass their forces and work to thwart the plans of the Empire, or serve the Empire and crush the Rebellion at its roots.
- Destroy the Death Star or use it as the ultimate power in the universe.
- Innovative multiplayer campaign mode lets two players battle for the galaxy and save games in progress. Up to eight players can compete in online skirmish modes.
- All-new game engine created by Las Vegas-based developer Petroglyph, composed of industry veterans responsible for classic RTS titles, including the Command & Conquer series.
Forces of Corruption features:
- All New Units and Planets - Command over 28 new underworld units as well as new Rebel and Imperial forces and heroes on 13 new planets.
- Expanded Multiplayer - Experience all out, three faction battles, and now play the same side against itself with mirror play.
Minimum System Requirements
OS – Windows 2000/XP Processor –intel premium 3 or AMD Athlon 1.0GHz or faster required
Memory – 256MB
Hard drive – 3.5GB plus an extre 0.5GB
DVD-Rom – 4X speed
Video Card – 32MB 3D graphics cardwith hardware transform and lighting capability required
Sound card – DirectX 9.0c compatible