TP-LINK’s 600 Mbps Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit, TL-PA4010KIT V1.20 turns your existing powerline into a high speed network with no need for new wire or drilling. No con guration required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. With a speed of up to 600 Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT V1.20 is an ideal choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
AV600 Nano Powerline Adapter Starter Kit
TP-LINK’s 600Mbps Powerline Starter Kit, TL-PA4010 KIT turns your existing Powerline into a high speed network with no need for wire or drilling.
No conjuration required, simply plug your adapters into your power sockets and you can establish networking infrastructure in a ash.
With a speed of up to 600 Mbps, TL-PA4010 KIT is a suitable choice for an easy to build multimedia entertainment network.
- Large family home
- Hard-to-wire areas
- Online gaming
- HD video streaming
Up to 600 Mbps Powerline Speeds Ideal for HD Streaming
Using advanced Home Plug AV technology, TL-PA4010KIT provides users with stable, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 600 Mbps on a line length of up to 300 metres. With speed of up to 600 Mbps, TL-PA4010KIT enables heavy-bandwidth applications like HD streaming, on-line gaming and large file downloading, turning your home into a robust and high-speed networking.
With its ultra-compact housing design, TL-PA4010KIT is much smaller than TP-LINK’s legacy mini AV600 Powerline products. At just 28.5 mm thick, it nearly blends completely in front of any power outlet.
Pair button for easy network security
Simply by pushing the Pair button on the adapters, users can set up a hassle-free Powerline network within minutes, complete with 128-bit AES encryption for network security and data protection.
It's that simple.
1. Plug the adapter into the power outlet.
2. Connect the device via the network cable to the adapter.
3. Press the pair buttons—and you're done.
Note: The Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more.
- Data transfer rate up to 600 Mbps over electrical wires, ideal for HD video streaming
- Up to 300 m range over the household power circuit for efficient performance through walls or across floors
- Power saving mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85 %
- QoS provides networking exibility and stable IPTV streaming and online gaming
- No setup required, simply plug and play