Savisto Electric Coffee Grinding Machine
For your morning coffee through to essential spices and seasoning for your favourite recipes, this multi-purpose accessory from Savisto has all of your home grinding needs covered. Alongside the percolator, cafetiere, Moka espresso machines, frother pot and steamer; this grinder deserves a place on every coffee lover's kit list. Grinding the beans just before brewing lets you capture the full flavour potential of your coffee. This push-button processor works in seconds, offering an inexpensive, portable and practical alternative to bulky burr grinders. For use as a cooking blender, it's quicker, cleaner and much kinder on your hand and arm than a manual mortar and pestle - perfect for dry spices, chocolate beans, nuts and seeds.
Quick and Easy to Use
For professional quality, the Savisto adjustable grinder offers the best method for making bean-to-cup, barista-type coffee. All coffee types - e.g. Cappuccino, mocha, espresso, latte, Turkish or Americano - have their ideal blend requirements (fine, medium or coarse). With its see-through lid, this bistro grinder keeps you in control of the grinding process to get just the consistency you need. Add your beans to the grinder and replace the lid. Press the pulse button - and the heavy duty steel blades break up the beans for an evenly-ground powder within seconds. It works equally well as a mini grinding mill for herbs, seeds and dry pulses & nuts.
Multi-Purpose Kitchen Equipment
The blades on this grinder are tough enough to make short work of all manner of dry ingredients, helping to bring restaurant-level efficiency to your kitchen. To clean between uses, simply unplug the appliance and wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Premium electric coffee grinder from Savisto: Powerful 150 Watt motor and stainless steel blades grind effortlessly through coffee beans, nuts and dry spices. A sleek metal finish also makes this a stylish addition to your kitchen.
- Easy to use: Just push the pulse button to operate. A see-through lid lets you keep a close eye on the grinding process, allowing you to produce as fine or coarse a powder as you desire.
- Built with safety in mind: The lid has to be attached for the grinder to operate. As well as keeping the working blade safely away from children's fingers, this also avoids accidental coffee/spice spillages for a mess-free kitchen.
- The only grinder you'll ever need: A generous 70g volume capacity means you can grind up to 7 scoops of coffee in one go (enough for 6-8 cups, depending on taste). These versatile, affordable kitchen accessories can be used for all dry herbs, nuts and spices - from nuts and peppercorns through to cloves and Indian spices.
- Dimensions: 18 x 10.5 x 10.5cm. Boxed weight: 0.9kg. A short, tuck-away cord and compact, conical design ensures your grinder doesn't eat up valuable worktop space. Supplied in attractive packaging making it ideal as a gift. Full instructions included.