Please note this is a region 2 DVD and will require a region 2 (Europe) or region Free DVD Player in order to play.
12 great Norman Wisdom movies in one big value box set!
1. The Bulldog Breed (1960): The Navy's newest recruit is Norman Puckle (Norman Wisdom). He's no ordinary sailor and that's just as well because he soon finds himself lined up for an extraordinary adventure. It is planned that the Navy will put a rocket into orbit and Norman is chosen to man it. Hilarious setbacks and chaos are Norman's constant companions as he undertakes the strenuous tests and training required.
2. The Early Bird (1965): An hilarious comedy about the deadly rivalry between a giant milk marketing company and an old-fashioned one-horse dairy.
3. Follow A Star (1959): Norman's greatest wish is to be a popular singer but his comic attempts to take centre stage hit all the wrong notes. At last, however, encouraged by his music teacher, Miss Dobson, and by a crippled girl named Judy, Norman wins through.
4. Just My Luck (1957): Norman is secretly in love with Anne, the girl who works across the road and he seeks a way to express his love. Fortune beckons, however, when Norman has to go to a bookmaker's and is given some advice on how to place a lucrative accumulator bet.
5. Man Of The Moment (1955): Diplomatic relations were never Norman's strong point! However, the world is in for a shock when he accidentally becomes the British delegate at an important Geneva Conference. Conducting negotiation and handling affairs of state in his inimitable style, Norman continues to make the world a better and funnier place.
6. On The Beat (1962): Norman Pitkin's ambition is to be a policeman. But he has to be content with washing police cars until the police realise that the only way to solve a spate of jewel thefts is to make use of Norman's uncanny resemblance to the chief suspect...
7. One Good Turn (1954): Norman is an orphan who has stayed on at the orphanage to do odd jobs and ends up doing a lot more. Kind as ever, he promises to buy one of the orphans a model car - the only problem now is where to find the cash?
8. Press For Time (1966): Making a catastrophe out of every assignment is a speciality for are reporter Norman Shields. Whatever the story Norman is sent to cover, he ends up making hilarious news rather than reporting it: even a beauty contest, Norman manages to find himself on centre stage rather than in a press gallery. Hold the front page for the amazing antics of Britain's funniest reporter!
9. The Square Peg (1958): It's the Second World War and Norman Pitkin is vitally interested in helping the war effort. A road mender by profession, he and his colleague Mr Grimsdale are recruited into the army and posted to France. From there it is not long before he finds he has unwittingly slipped behind enemy lines.
10. Stitch In Time (1963): Butcher's assistant Norman is banned from entering a hospital to visit little orphaned Lindy. He resolves to get in somehow...
11. Trouble In Store (1953): Norman wants to be a window dresser for a large department store, but realising his dream is not as easy as he first envisioned...
12. Up In The World (1956): Norman's up and away on the ladder of success when he takes on a new job as window cleaner to wealthy Lady Banderville. The only problem is that the pranks of Sir Reggie, her young son, are always landing him in hot water.
Choose how fast you receive your order with the multiple delivery methods we have to offer.Learn More
Our main focus is to provide the best customer service possible to our community.We're here for you.
Every time you make a purchase at shop4world.com we give you 2.5% of the price you paid back in Reward PointsSee even more reasons
For 15 years we have been working our hardest to ensure that our customers and suppliers can trust us.
Want to know when Norman Wisdom Collection DVD drops below a certain price? Enter your email address and price below and we'll let you know when it drops below that price!
Why over half a million customers stay with us...
Please note that this address is not for correspondence or product returns. If you would like to contact us, please use the form on the contact page.