Health and wellbeing is the most critical thing in all of our lives whether that be going to the gym on a daily basis or maintaining a regular toilet routine. The Pukkr Squatting Folding Toilet Stool is a fantastic tool in the aid and prevention of bladder or colon ailments, whilst still using the hygiene of your home toilet. Manufactured from lightweight plastic, the stool is super portable and can easily be folded up when you’ve finished and stored behind, or next to, your toilet.
Recommended worldwide by doctors, squatting when using the toilet encourages healthier, smoother and faster bowel movements. This both reduces and prevents constipation, haemorrhoids, IBS & bowel disease.
To maximise comfort and ease of use, the folding toilet stool is equipped with non-slip feet. This ensures that when in use, the stool will stay firmly in place on your bathroom floor, creating secure friction between the legs and your floor. It will also keep your floors free from any scuffs!
As well as being great in the assistance of adult bowel movements, you can also use this for children too. If you’re transitioning your children from a potty and they’re struggling to reach an adult-sized toilet, the toilet stool can provide the step up they need.
HOW TO USE
You may have never heard of, or used, a toilet stool before. If that is the case, this is how to use it:
- Unfold the toilet stool and allow the crescent shape to sit around the base of your toilet.
- Use the toilet as you normally would, sitting your feet on the toilet stool. This raises your knees higher and allows your colon to be more aligned.
- Once finished, fold the legs of the stool in and sit either beside your toilet or behind it.
- Size Folded: 41cm (L) x 25cm (W) x 9cm (H) Approx
- Size Open: Size 41cm (L) x 25cm (W) x 17.5cm (H) Approx
- MateriaI: Plastic
- In the Box: 1 x Foldable Toilet Stool
- 2 Year Warranty
All product images © 2017 Pukkr ® (Xbite Ltd)