With the Jabra Supreme UC bluetooth headset there is never a reason to miss a mobile phone call or internet call again. You can stay connected to your mobile phone or PC at home or at the office. The Jabra Supreme headset includes a discreet nano bluetooth USB adapter which allows you a plug and play connection of your Jabra Supreme UC headset to your PC or laptop by simply plugging it into a free USB port so no installation needed. Once connected you’ll be able to take and make calls on your PC using the latest internet call software. Even while using your PC you can still keep your mobile phone connected, and switch seamlessly between both devices. Using multiuse you can connect the Supreme headset to your office and personal mobile phones simultaneously or to your tablet, mp3 player or any other bluetooth enabled device.
The Jabra Supreme UC provides superb sound quality with active noise cancellation technology. It is the first headset in its class to offer this exceptional feature, which enhances your listening experience letting you hear the conversation clearly and without disruptions. It features the latest audio enhancement technology, delivering incredible sound quality for you and the person you are talking to.
Further features of the Jabra Supreme UC bluetooth headset include: HD voice technology, voice control, voice guidance with spoken caller ID, battery and connection status, A2DP technology for streaming music, multimedia, gps announcements etc, comfort ear cushions for an all day perfect fit and upto 6 hours of talk time and 15 days of standby time. The Jabra Supreme UC bluetooth headset also comes with a 2 year warranty
- Incredible sound quality (HD Voice) and active noise cancellation technology improves the quality of your conversations
- Discreet nano bluetooth USB adapter enables you to connect to your PC using the USB port so no installation is required
- State of the art audio enhancement technology ensures a more natural audio experience and crystal clear voice transmission for you and the person you are speaking with
- Make and take calls from your PC using the latest softphone UC clients such as Microsoft Lync, Skype or IBM Sametime
- Stay connected while switching seamlessly between your PC and mobile phone