What This Product Does
TG-3269 is a 10/100/1000Mbps, 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI-bus Gigabit Ethernet adapter. With single UTP/STP and the Auto-Negotiation (Nway) function support, the Card can auto-negotiate 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps speed, and half or full duplex mode with its link partner (a hub, for example). Supports ACPI, compliant with PCI2.2. Full range of drivers are provided for major Operating Systems.
- 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Adapter
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab Ethernet Standard
- Provides LEDs to indicate network Link/Activity/Speed/Duplex
- Windows98/98se/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/Novell Netware/LINUX
- Plug and Play
- Supports 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI Bus
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Nway Auto-Negotiation
- Supports 10/100Mbps full and half duplex, 1000Mbps full duplex
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Provides Bootrom slot, supporting remote boot
- Supports ACPI, PCI power management
- Contain two large independent receive and transmit FIFOs
- One STP/UTP connector
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.