TP-LINK (TG-3269) Gigabit PCI Network Adapter
TP-LINK (TG-3269) Gigabit PCI Network Adapter Product Description
What This Product Does
TG-3269 is a 10/100/1000Mbps, 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI-bus Gigabit Ethernet adapter. With single UTP/STP and the Auto-Negotiation (Nway) function support, the Card can auto-negotiate 10Mbps, 100Mbps or 1000Mbps speed, and half or full duplex mode with its link partner (a hub, for example). Supports ACPI, compliant with PCI2.2. Full range of drivers are provided for major Operating Systems.
- 10/100/1000Mbps PCI Adapter
- Complies with IEEE 802.3/802.3u/802.3ab Ethernet Standard
- Provides LEDs to indicate network Link/Activity/Speed/Duplex
- Windows98/98se/2000/ME/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/Novell Netware/LINUX
- Plug and Play
- Supports 32-bit 33/66MHz PCI Bus
- Supports 10/100/1000Mbps Nway Auto-Negotiation
- Supports 10/100Mbps full and half duplex, 1000Mbps full duplex
- Supports Full Duplex Flow Control (IEEE 802.3x)
- Supports IEEE 802.1P, IEEE 802.1Q VLAN tag
- Supports Jumbo Frame
- Supports Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Provides Bootrom slot, supporting remote boot
- Supports ACPI, PCI power management
- Contain two large independent receive and transmit FIFOs
- One STP/UTP connector
Reviews of TP-LINK (TG-3269) Gigabit PCI Network Adapter
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about TP-LINK (TG-3269) Gigabit PCI Network Adapter?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!