MEET THE SENSEI
Since the release of our first mouse, we have been using Japanese-inspiration in our naming of them. Our mice are built for performance and tournament-style play; Ikari means anger, Xai means talent, and the list of product names goes on. The Sensei is our version of the grand-master in our Do Jo. It is the teacher. The one everyone bows to, the one who knows tricks and secret moves that everyone wants to learn – but so very few can ever hope to master. It’s a fitting name. Master your game. Meet the Sensei.
Ever since the birth of what we know as playing computer games professionally, there has been Fnatic. Having lodged the quickest Painkiller, Unreal Tournament and Quake Live players, the most clever WarCraft III, StarCraft II and World of Warcraft players, the most avid Dota, League of Legends and Heroes of Newerth players, and last but not least the most experienced Call of Duty and Counter Strike teams, Fnatic is known for scooping up talent before you even knew it existed. Fnatic houses players from across the globe, have won multiple world championships across game genres and are one of the most accomplished gaming teams in the world.
- DOUBLE SENSITIVITY: A powerful 32 bit ARM processor allows Sensei to reach up to 11,400 DCPI
- YOUR WAY: The most customizable mouse in the world. Whatever you want, however you want it.
- ILLUMINATE: Light up your wheel, CPI indicator or SteelSeries logo. Or turn it all off.
- ADJUSTABLE LIFT DISTANCE: Get your own lift distance regardless of surface. Always. You have the authority now.
- LCD DISPLAY: Via the built-in menu, you can customize on the go - at the touch of your scroll wheel.
- POWERFUL: A mouse as powerful as a Pentium computer? Yes. Really.
- BACKED BY ENGINE:PC gamers will benefit fully from the SteelSeries Engine software.
The name fits because everything we ever learned about mice, everything we ever researched, everything we ever discovered, everything that makes a mouse great, is exactly what we built the SteelSeries Sensei around. The DNA of Sensei is programmed to win. It is one of those rare hardware products forged by love and science, trial and error, passion from professional gamers and a desire to push the envelope. SteelSeries Sensei was born for tournament victory; it was built to help you win.
32 BIT ARM PROCESSOR
The processor in SteelSeries Sensei is a 32 bit ARM processor and it is as fast as the original Pentium 75 MHz processor released by Intel in 1994. That is fast, incredibly fast. This reference may sound like overkill, but it’s this type of power that allows us to do sophisticated calculations directly on the mouse – without the need for software drivers and without having to rely on the user’s computer.
Our industry leading ExactTech settings, like ExactSens, ExactRate, ExactAim and more, are calculated directly on the mouse providing the user with a mouse movement that is completely free of any interpolation or extrapolation, without any delay, filtering and without using up memory or resources on the user’s computer.