A massive step forward in wearable tech Unrivalled viewing experience with leading optical design See-through front shield for augmented reality Lightweight and comfortable Zeiss VR ONE media launcher Regular fresh content Glasses. Innovative slide for exact smartphone positioning. Current available trays are for the iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy S5. 3D Print Files are also available for the Samsung Galaxy S6, and S4, Nexus 5 and LG G3. With Limitless Possibilities With the VR ONE, the smartphone you carry in your pocket can take you to worlds of virtual and augmented reality. With already hundreds of apps available on Google Play and AppleApp Store made for mobile VR devices you can simply download and launch the app, lock your smartphone in the VR ONE precision tray and slide it in the VR ONE. Experience VR games, videos, and amazing experiences that were never before possible.
- The Zeiss VR ONE delivers an unrivalled viewing experience with Zeiss precision lenses and the 5.2 inch display of your smartphone providing stunning and engaging visuals at a mobile-leading resolution. With the VR ONE, the effect is the equivalent of sitting in the best seat of a theatre, being on-stage at a performance with full 360 degree 3D video, and being able to enjoy gaming like never before - inside stunning worlds where imagination becomes reality. Apple's industry leading display technology and cutting-edge Carl Zeiss / Oculus-driven technologies fuse to create an experience that surprises and delights - all on a mobile device!
- Glasses compatible Specially designed, the Zeiss VR ONE can be used with eyeglasses, so virtual reality can be enjoyed be even more people in total comfort.
- There is also a host of applications and games in development. There is no lag between moving your head and moving the picture as the latency is excellent indeed at practically zero, or near enough so the difference is virtually imperceptible.
- The large eyebox of ZEISS VR ONE is suitable for the interpupillary distance (PD) of more than 90 percent of population. This means that there is no need to set the lenses to the user's PD before use, therefore enhancing the user-friendliness of the device.
- Watch 360 panorama videos intuitively by simply turning your head. Create 360 video by using existing systems .
Optics - Leading-edge optical design and ZEISS precision lenses for ultimate immersive visual experience
Supported devices - Smartphones with display size between 4.7 and 5.2 inches
See-through front shield - Enabling smartphone cameras for augmented reality apps
Eyeglasses - Eyeglasses can be worn while using the headset
Distance between wearers' eyes supported - 53 - 77 mm
Field of view - Field of view of approx. 100°
Audio - Ports to plug in the smartphone audio and charging connectors
Smartphone tray Innovative slide for exact positioning of the smartphone. Available for Samsung Galaxy S5, iPhone 6 (4,7 inch). CAD model for 3D printing to download for LG G3, Google Nexus 5 and Samsung Galaxy S4.
Air ventilation - Ventilation openings to ease airflow and prevent fogging of lenses
Tracking sensors - Internal tracking by smartphone sensors
3D support - Stereo side-by-side format for 3D pictures & videos
SDK - An open source SDK as well as the documentation are available to software developers.
Please note this item requires a phone tray, sold seperately