IOGear Universal 5-Port Wifi and Ethernet Hub
IOGear Universal 5-Port Wifi and Ethernet Hub Product Description
The new IOGEAR Universal 5-Port Wi-Fi N Ethernet Hub allows you to connect your multiple devices such as a Blu-ray player, HDTV, and game console to any Wireless-N network in your home or office. The 5-Port Wireless-N (IEEE™ 802.11n) Ethernet Hub works with any device with an Ethernet port. No need to purchase an USB adapter that only works with a specific brand or device. Simply connect the Wireless-N Hub to your device without worrying about re-wiring your home.
Using dual antennas (2T2R) this product provides data rates up to 300Mbps and reduces Wi-Fi dead zones in your wireless environment. This new standard supplies sufficient bandwidth for faster file transfer, music downloads, video streaming, on-line gaming & HD multi-media applications. In addition to the increased speed and coverage, you will be pleased to know that it is compatible with your existing 802.11b and 802.11g routers and access points. The unit also features a WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup™) button offering a quick and secure network setup.
- Add Hi-Speed Internet access to five Ethernet enabled devices such as DVR, HDTV, PC etc.
- Push-button Wi-Fi Protected Setup™ (WPS) simplifies secure and easy wireless configuration
- Compatible: IEEE 802.11n (up to 300Mbps) IEEE 802.11g (up to 54Mbps) IEEE 802.11b (up to 11Mbps)*
- WEP/TKIP/AES/WPA/WPA2 hardware encryption schemes center anywhere and still connect to Internet
- Convenient LED status indicators and plug-n-Play
Reviews of IOGear Universal 5-Port Wifi and Ethernet Hub
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about IOGear Universal 5-Port Wifi and Ethernet Hub?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!