Far Cry 4 PC, built from the legendary DNA of its award-winning predecessor, delivers the most expansive and immersive Far Cry experience ever in an entirely new and massive open world, with integrated drop-in/drop-out open world co-op play.
Hidden in the towering Himalayas lies Kyrat, a country steeped in tradition and violence. You are Ajay Ghale. Traveling to Kyrat to fulfill your mother’s dying wish, you find yourself caught up in a civil war to overthrow the oppressive regime of dictator Pagan Min. Explore and navigate this vast open world, where danger and unpredictability lurk around every corner. Here, every decision counts, and every second is a story. Welcome to Kyrat.
EXPLORE AN OPEN WORLD FILLED WITH POSSIBILITIES
- Discover the most diverse Far Cry world ever created. With terrain spanning from lush forests to the snowcapped Himalayas, the entire world is alive…and deadly.
- From leopards, rhinos, black eagles, and vicious honey badgers, Kyrat is home to abundant wildlife. As you embark on your hunt for resources, know that something may be hunting you...
- Scout enemy territory from above in the all-new gyrocopter and then plummet back to earth in your wing suit. Climb aboard the back of a six-ton elephant and unleash its raw power on your enemies.
- Choose the right weapon for the job, no matter how insane or unpredictable that job might be. With a diverse arsenal, you’ll be prepared for anything.
CO-OP: Bring a Friend
Not every journey should be taken alone. Far Cry 4 allows for a second player to drop in and drop out at any point, re-imagining the cooperative experience in the true spirit of Far Cry for the next generation. You’ll now be able to discover and explore the living open world of Kyrat together.
The Arena: What Will You Become?
Prove your combat prowess and fight for survival and fame in the arena. Earn the respect of roaring crowds and test your will to survive, battling man and beast alike, until only one contestant remains standing.
Get a taste of Kyrat’s embattled history in a brand-new adversarial multiplayer mode. Play as a heavily armed soldier of the Golden Path rebellion, or as a member of the ancient Kalinag warrior tribe equipped with the lethal power of nature.
Map editor: Death Trap Designer
Create and share your own maps using the most powerful and intuitive map editor ever offered in the Far Cry franchise. Your creations will get the attention they deserve thanks to its enhanced tools, improved interface, and the ability to publish and share your maps with the community.
The Far Cry 4 Limited Edition is designed for any fan to the Far Cry series but also to new comer to the brand, who wants to increase his gameplay experience thanks to extra exclusive missions.
Hurk’s Redemption Missions
It consists in 60 minutes of gameplay including, 3 extra missions and 1 exclusive weapon.
Three action-packed single-player missions featuring your pal Hurk (20 mins each):
- Mission 1: Fight dangerous enemies in the ice caves of snow-capped mountains to retrieve a rare artifact.
- Mission 2: Fight waves of enemies while riding an unusual vehicle with Hurk by your side.
- Mission 3: In this epic bro-tastic conclusion, chase down an enemy convoy and save Hurk from certain death.
- Exclusive Weapon: Harpoon gun “the Impaler”!
- Use this modified whale hunting Harpoon with a Unique Skin Pack to shoot harpoon stakes!
- Supported 64-Bit OS: Windows® 7 (SP1) x64 / Windows® 8 x64 / Windows® 8.1 x64
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-750 or 3.2 GHz AMD Phenom™ II X4 955 (2.5 GHz Intel® Core™ i5-2400S or 4.0 GHz AMD FX-8350 or better recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB or greater recommended)
- Video Card: 1 GB DirectX® 11–compliant with Shader Model 5.0 or higher
- Supported Video Cards at Time of Release: AMD Radeon™ HD 5850 / 6000 / 7000 / R7 / R9 series, NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 460 / 500 / 600 / 700 / TITAN series
- Sound Card: DirectX-compatible (5.1 surround sound recommended)
- DVD-ROM Drive: Dual-layer Hard Drive Space: 30 GB Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, optional controller (Xbox 360 Controller for Windows recommended)
- Multiplayer: 256 kbps or faster broadband connection
Note: This product supports 64-bit operating systems only. Laptop versions of these cards may work, but are not officially supported. For the most up-to-date minimum requirement listings, please visit the FAQ on our support website at support.ubi.com.
How To Redeem
Activation code emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via the uPlay service, no disc will be sent out file size unknown. For information on how to do this see below
- Download uPlay from http://uplay.ubi.com/
- install uPlay
- Open uPlay
- Open the games tab
- Activate product
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order