Sid Meier's Civilization V 5 Complete Edition PC CD Key Download for Steam
Sid Meier's Civilization V 5 Complete Edition PC CD Key Download for Steam Product Description
Civilization V 5 Complete Edition includes Civilization 5 as well as expansions Brave New World and Gods and Kings.
Everybody wants to rule the world, but only Civilization lets you do it from the comfort of your own home. The block-busting strategy series returns with the biggest overhaul in gameplay and graphics in its history.
Mixing the depth and versatility of previous PC sequels with the accessibility and pace of console hit Civilization Revolution, this all-new game lets you nurture a civilisation from prehistoric times and into the space age. That's the same as always - as is the ability to win by either military, diplomatic or cultural means - but the way you actually play the game is completely different.
Moving and attacking with your armies, monitoring and building your cities, and negotiating with allies and enemies - everything is now easier, quicker and more fun. With a revamped multiplayer hub and in-built tools to help you customise the game however you want this is the ultimate refinement of the ultimate strategy game.
- Believable World: More than just a strategy game -- the expanded visuals and immersive audio invite would-be kings to take up the reigns of power and forge a mighty empire. Civilization V offers a limitless variety of vast, realistic and diverse landscapes for players to explore, battle over and claim as their own
- Inviting Presentation: An intuitive interface eases both new players and Civ veterans into the game. Guided by a set of trusted advisors who will explain game functionality and provide counsel for significant decisions, even first-time players will be confident in the choices they make
- Huge Battles: Combat is more exciting and engaging than ever before. Wars between empires feel massive with armies spreading across the landscape. The addition of ranged bombardment allows players to fire weapons from behind the front lines, challenging players to develop clever new strategies to guarantee victory on the battlefield
- Live History: Write your own epic story each time you play! Choose one of eighteen historical civilizations to lead from the stone-age to the space age on your quest to build the world’s most powerful empire
- Improved Diplomacy: Negotiate with some of history’s most cunning rulers, each with a well-crafted plan for victory. Successful diplomacy will depend on players carefully managing relationships with other leaders, trading items and land, plying them with gold, and deciding if they are friend or foe. City States will present a new diplomatic battleground on which the major powers of the world will vie for supremacy
- In-Game Community Hub: Compete with Civ players from all over the globe via the Internet, offering endless ways to rule the world. The game itself now serves as the hub of community activity, featuring the ability to share scenarios, compare scores, brag about achievements and visit one of the thriving Civ fansites without leaving the game. It’s now easier than ever for players to become involved in the global Civ Community
- Modability: With unprecedented modding tools, players will have unlimited options for modifying Civilization V any way they like.
Gods & Kings
Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings is the first official expansion pack for the Turn-Based Strategy game, Sid Meier's Civilization V. It features the introduction of religion as a major gameplay component to the game, through a faith-based mechanism. It also adds additional diplomatic abilities to those found in the base game. Additional features include, a variety of benefit types for the establishment and adoption of religion, spies that both level with mission completion and that can be a liability if captured, several new playable civilizations, improved battle abilities, and new units, buildings and wonders.
Expanded Power with Religion and Enhanced Diplomacy
The Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings expansion pack introduces the power of religion and improved diplomatic abilities to Civilization V. Religion, used as a major tool, was left out of the 2010 base game release, but now joins culture, technology, diplomacy, and warfare as the fifth pillar of the game's turn-based statecraft and empire building game mechanic. Use of religion begins during a civilization's infantcy, with the player interweaving select core beliefs with particular realities of their civilization. This in turn unifies people and generates faith, setting the stage for the emergence of unit's like The Great Prophet, Missionaries and The Inquisitor, along with the founding of a religion. Religions available initially correlate to actual world religions such as Buddhism, Christianity, Confucianism, Hinduism, Islam, Shinto, etc., but they are designed to be renamed and customized with player chosen tenets. Civilizations that found religions enjoy certain exclusive benefits, while a later series of benefits connected to a religion can be enjoyed by any civilization that is converted to it. This includes rival civilizations. As the timeline of the game progresses to the renaissance and beyond, religion becomes less important, but remains a surprisingly powerful tool.
The Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings expansion pack also improves on the base game's use of diplomacy, especially in the area of espionage. With spies players can do a wide range of things, including steal technologies, provide intelligence, rig elections, and even counter the actions of foreign spies planted domestically in their own cities.
New Unit Battle Abilities and New Civilzations
Although religion and diplomacy are potent tools of state craft, war is inevitable. This is why Sid Meier's Civilization V: Gods and Kings includes expanded abilities to units in battle. Improvements include: expanded general health of units to ensure more time for strategy and changes to forces during exchanges, the inclusion of early multi-winged aircraft, expanded offensive abilities of naval units pitted against other ships and against land tagets, and improved defensive abilities of ground units during transport by sea.
Gods and Kings also includes additional civilization not included in the initial release of the base game. In many cases, following the theme of the expansion pack these new peoples possess an extreme potential for influence by/and manipulation of religion. A sampling of the new civilizations available include, the Celts lead by Boudicca, the warrior queen of the proto-British Iceni tribe, and the Maya featuring Pacal the Great the long-time ruler of the powerful city-state of Palenque.
- Introduces religion, wielded through faith, as a crucial tool of the state into the Civilization V game franchise
- A multi-layered belief system that allows for civilization-specific benefits, as well as benefits to any game civilization holding that belief
- Changing benefits to religion depending on the time period of the game
- An improved diplomacy and espionage component that allows for technology theft, foreign intelligence and election rigging, and domestic counter espionag
- Improved capabilities of battle units including, improved general health, the inclusion of early aircraft, and expanded abilities of naval and ground units
- Several new civilizations available for play, including Celtic - featuring the warrior queen of the proto-British Iceni tribe Boudicca, and Mayan, featuring Pacal the Great the longtime ruler of Palenque
- Many new units, buildings and wonders
Brave New World
The second expansion pack for Civilization V - Sid Meier's Civilization V Brave New World - provides a new and enhanced depth and replayability to the game.
Through the introduction of international trade and a focus on culture and diplomacy you are able to experience a more realistic and challenging game than ever before. Your influence around the world will be impacted by creating Great Works, choosing an ideology for your people and proposing global resolutions in the World Congress. Never before have your choices had such an impact on your game, every choice you make will impact your relationship with other civilizations.
- New Content: Nine new civilizations, including Casimir of Poland, each with their unique traits, units and buildings. Eight new wonders, including the Parthenon, Broadway, the Globe Theatre, and the Uffizi. Four new gameplay systems and dozens of new units, buildings and improvements offering an expanded variety of ways to build the most powerful empire in the world.
- New Culture Victory: Spread your culture across the globe, dominate all other cultures. Create masterpieces with Great Artists, Writers and Musicians that are placed in key buildings across your empire like Museums, Opera Houses, and even the Great Library. Use Archaeologists to investigate sites of ancient battles and city ruins for priceless cultural artefacts. Become the first civilization with a majority influence in all other civilizations to achieve a Culture Victory, becoming the envy of the world.
- New Policies and Ideologies: Enter the Industrial Age and choose the ideology of your people: Freedom, Order, or Autocracy. Each ideology grants access to increasingly powerful abilities, and serves the different victory conditions in unique ways. The choices you make will impact your relationships with other civilizations for the rest of the game.
- World Congress: The importance of diplomacy is intensified and city-state alliances are more important than ever. Change the diplomatic landscape through a new World Congress that votes on critical issues like implementing trade sanctions against rogue nations, limiting resource usage, designating host cities for the World Games, and the use of nuclear weapons. Game-changing resolutions, vote trading, intrigue and a new lead-in to the Diplomatic Victory ensures that the end of the game will be more dynamic than ever before.
- International Trade Routes: Build your cities into hubs of international trade by land and sea, creating great wealth and prosperity for your people, while also spreading religion, cultural influence, and science. The number of trade routes increases through the advancement of economics and technologies, the creation of wonders, and the unique abilities of your civilization. Will you connect to a closer city for a lower payoff and a safer route, choose a longer route with more risk for the bigger payoff, or perhaps point your trade route inward, sending vitally important food and production to the far corners of your own empire?
Two New Scenarios:
- American Civil War: Fight the "War Between the States" from either the Union or Confederate side as you focus on the critical Eastern theatre of operations between the capital cities of Richmond and Washington.
- Scramble for Africa: The great colonial powers of the world are scrambling to explore the Dark Continent and extend their reach into its interior. Search for the great natural wonders of the heart of Africa as you explore a dynamically-generated continent each time you play.
How To Redeem
An activation code will be emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via steam, no disc will be sent out. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order
Reviews of Sid Meier's Civilization V 5 Complete Edition PC CD Key Download for Steam
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about Sid Meier's Civilization V 5 Complete Edition PC CD Key Download for Steam?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!