F.E.A.R. Bundle CD Key Download for Steam includes the following games
- F.E.A.R plus 2 DLCs
- F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
- F.E.A.R. 2 Reborn DLC
- F.E.A.R 3
A paramilitary force infiltrates a multi billion dollar aerospace compound taking hostages, but issuing no demands. The government responds by sending in its best special operations teams, only to have them obliterated. Live footage of the massacre is cut short by an unexpected wave of destruction that leaves military leaders stunned and in disbelief. With U.S. Special Forces in over their heads, the Commander in Chief turns to his final option: you. You've been trained to handle the inexplicable, armed with experimental high tech weaponry, and given full executive authority to end the crisis by any means necessary.
F.E.A.R. 2 Project Origin
Beginning shortly before the ending of F.E.A.R., a Special Forces squad is on a routine mission when the city of Auburn is rocked by a supernatural explosion. Alma, a girl with immense power and a thirst for revenge, has unleashed her wrath upon the city and thrown it into chaos. Tension builds as the squad must combat enemy forces and the supernatural as they struggle to find a way to stop Alma and uncover the mysterious forces arrayed against them before it's too late.
- Experience enhanced destruction and frightening combat an inch from your face
- Utilise new weapons to combat against never before seen supernatural threats
- Slow down time using your character's enhanced reflexes
- Battle intelligent enemies that employ advanced combat tactics and realistic behaviours
- Strategic environmental combat opportunities available to both you and your enemies in a variety of indoor and outdoor environments
- New faction system that pits enemies against you... and each other
- Utilise the new world interaction system to create instant cover or remove obstacles
- Play with and against friends in multiplayer competition
Unleashing a paranormal horror first person shooter that delivers frenetic combat grounded in reality. F.3.A.R. evolves the brand, introducing Divergent Co-op for two players: deep, social gameplay that gives players distinctly different abilities that affect their own play as well as the experience of gamers they are playing with'or against. Players can take on the roles of Point Man, a genetically enhanced soldier with superhuman reflexes and the ability to manipulate time, or the undead spirit of his brother Paxton Fettel, a paranormal entity who possesses incredible psychic powers.
PC F.3.A.R.'s frenetic combat experience empowers players with robust features like active 360 degree cover, evolved slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat to face an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies that don't follow the rules of reality.
Nine months ago, Point Man and his F.E.A.R. squad were tapped to stop a telepathically gifted cannibal who had begun a murderous rampage. Point Man learned the target was his brother, Paxton Fettel, working alongside their tortured and psychically powerful mother, Alma Wade. Despite this revelation, Point Man followed orders to destroy them and subsequently ravaged the surrounding city and most of his F.E.A.R. team. Now, it is clear that Alma's psychic influence survived' and worse, she is about to birth something that could destroy the world. Fettel has returned from death with an unclear agenda, refusing to leave Point Man's side and asking for help to reach Alma. The remaining F.E.A.R. squad is still trying to complete their mission. With his chain of command broken and Point Man calling his own shots, where will his allegiance
- Frenetic Combat: Active 360 degree cover, evolutionary slow-mo modes, phasing portal systems and best in class mech combat aid players in facing an army of soldiers and paranormal enemies.
- Experience the Almaverse: The game world is tainted by the Almaverse, the alternate dimension where Alma's psychic essence subsists. New sinister and fantastical enemy creatures birthed in Alma's warped mind spill into reality and intensify the panic.
- Generative Scare System: Proprietary technology creates random scare events to increase the feeling of isolation and unpredicatability when playing alone or with a friend, and offers new experiences each time gamers play through.
- Masters of Horror: Legendary horror film director John Carpenter and horror writer Steve Niles provide their expertise and guidance to take F.3.A.R.'s intensity to the next level. Niles co-wrote the twisted storyline that reveals the motivations and family dynamics of the main characters, and Carpenter helped craft the cinematics for maximum storytelling and fright factor.
Minimum System Requirements
- OS – Windows XP
- Processor – intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory – 2GB
- Hard drive – 10GB
- Video Card – Nvidia 8800 GT 512Mb RAM ATI 3850HD 512MB RAM
How To Redeem:
An activation code will be emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via steam, no disc will be sent out. At this time we do not know the file size of the download. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order