Activation code emailed out, you will need an internet connection to download the game via steam, no disc will be sent out. At this time we don not know the file size for the download. For information on how to do this, use the following address.
Please note: Code will be emailed during office hours Monday - Friday GMT
This item will be emailed to the address from which you order
It's time to go behind enemy lines with Call of Duty Black Ops 2 as a solider from an elite fighting force in a world of covert operations, deniable missions and secret warfare.
In this sequel to one of the best selling and most critically acclaimed games of all time, Alex Mason is back and the stakes have never been higher. International figure Raul Menendez claims to be a messiah for the 99% but underneath the surface there's Cordis Die and a villain plotting to bring the world's superpowers to war.
The Call of Duty franchise (known simply as COD to fans) has revolutionised video games and the first-person shooter with its thrilling gameplay, authentic weapons and an ultra-realistic portrayal of combat with Modern warfare 2 and 3 among the genre-defining instalments.
The online multiplayer feature of Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will enthral fans as they battle through maps with friends and foes. Players will decide how the game progresses along branching story lines through the decisions that they make. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 will feature a zombie mode and with pre-orders there is a bonus Nuketown 2025 map available to download.
David S. Goyer (Co-writer, The Dark Knight Rises) and Trent Reznor (Composer, the Social Network) are part of a team that have created a compelling and gripping storyline that spans decades. Call of Duty Black Ops 2 takes place from the 1970s and for the first time, Call of Duty is set in the future, in a 21st century cold war between the United States and China. In 2025 the protagonist is David Mason, Alex's son and will feature future technology and weaponry.
- All-new create-a-class: Create-a-class has been re-imagined, introducing players to a new "pick-10" allocation system, allowing an unprecedented number of combinations of create-a-class content. Players no longer have to take content from each category instead, trade items from one category for extra items in another - any combination of 10 items makes almost anything possible.
- Pick 10 System: Ten points and nearly endless combinations: every piece of content is worth one point, and you can spend your 10 points in any way you like, encouraging a greater level of customization for individual play styles
- Wildcards: Also a point each, Wildcards allow players to "extend the system" and configure classes in more unique ways - players can take multiple perks from one category, equip their primary with three attachments, carry two lethals, and more
- All-new score streaks: Score Streaks reward players for helping their team win the game - capturing flags, defending your teammate with an assault shield, getting kills and assists are all examples of actions that help your team win and thus give you score.
- Upgraded weapons, attachments and equipment: Near-future warfare means upgrades in technology that soldiers will use in the field. Additionally, weapon perks are now built into the attachments.
- eSports: A huge inspiration for the team and an exciting additional innovation to the multiplayer agenda, Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 introduces League Play and an exciting new toolset of integrated shoutcasting capabilities, taking the competitive spirit of Call of Duty and elevating it to a spectator sport
- League play: Competition is fun at any level, which is why Treyarch has introduced Leagues, offering skill-based matchmaking and seasonal ladders. Play a small number of matches to get your skill rating, and from there, you'll be placed into a division with players of similar skill. Keep winning and you'll move up in rank - steady progress will move you up the ladder and into upper divisions. Skill-based matchmaking ensures that you are challenged but not out-gunned - league play is for all.
- CODcast: Creating a new class of specialized spectator, the CODcaster, who takes on the role of colour commentator for any game, providing coverage of the action on-screen. There are a variety of specific features built into the game's CODcast menu to allow shoutcasting like never before.
OS: Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4GHz
Memory: 2GB for 32-bit OS or 4GB for 64-bit OS
Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512MB