The USB3S2ESATA USB 3.0 to eSATA Adaptor Cable lets you connect an external SATA (eSATA) device or enclosure to a host computer through USB 3.0, in a single convenient package. The adaptor cable combines USB 3.0 and eSATA cables into an integrated cable, with no external power source or driver installation required, for simple and hassle-free installation - No assembly or searching for the right cable required. With support for SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity at transfer rates up to 5 Gbps (10 times faster than USB 2.0), and backward compatibility with USB 2.0, the USB 3.0 to eSATA adaptor cable provides a fast and easy-to-use Plug-and-Play experience for home, office or laptop users alike.
- SuperSpeed USB 3 compliant host interface, with supported data transfer rates of up to 5 Gbps
- eSATA interface compliant with SATA revision 2 and other SATA revisions, with supported data transfer rates up to 3 Gbps
- Integrated 1m (33ft) USB 3 cable and 30cm (1ft) eSATA cable
- No driver or software installation required
- Backward compatible with USB 2 systems, with support for USB 2 transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
- Built-in Link/Activity LED indicator
- Plug-and-Play and Hot-Swap compatible
Barcode : 065030843171
Cable Connector End 1 : 1 x USB Type A (Male)
Cable Connector End 2 : 1 x SATA Date 7-pin (Male)
Cable Length : 1.36 m
Description : If used with the Apple Mac OS operating system, this device will function in USB 2.0 mode only. eSATA port does not support Port Multiplier.
Form Factor : eSATA Cable