Ultra Street Fighter IV PS3 Game
Ultra Street Fighter IV 4 PS3 brings the legendary fighting series back to its roots by taking the beloved fighting moves and techniques of the original Street Fighter II, and infusing them with Capcom's latest advancements in next-generation technology. Everything that made the legendary Street Fighter II a hit in the arcades, living rooms and dormitories across the globe has been brought back in Street Fighter IV.
Players will be able to play their favourite classic characters, such as Ryu, Ken, Chun-Li and Guile, along with new characters, including Crimson Viper, Abel, El Fuerte, and Rufus. Characters and environments are rendered in stylised 3D, while the game is played in the classic Street Fighter 2D perspective with additional 3D camera flourishes. Six-button controls for the game return, with a host of new special moves and features integrated into the gameplay system. Street Fighter IV brings a brand new fighting game to fans the world over.
- Stylised 3D environments and characters
- Traditional "2D" Street Fighter six-button gameplay
- Classic Street Fighter characters re-imagined for a new generation of gamers, including the original cast of Street Fighter II
- New brawlers: female super-spy Crimson Viper, lucha libre wrestler El Fuerte, mixed martial artist Abel and more!
- New special moves that go beyond any Street Fighter fan's wildest imagination, including Focus Attacks, Super Combos, and the revenge-fueled Ultra Combo system
- Amazing locations never seen before in a Street Fighter game
- New gameplay elements provide challenges for both newcomers as well as the most seasoned Street Fighter pro
Ultra Street Fighter IV 4 Includes:
- Street Fighter IV full game
- Tweaks to existing characters (moves and HP)
- Ultra Pack with 5 new characters (Rolento, Poison, Hugo, Elena and a mystery character) brings the total roster to 44
- Includes 6 new battle environments for even more variety
- Rebalanced gameplay and mechanics based on feedback
- New game modes and features further add to gameplay
- Additional modes include online-only Team Battle Mode