Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Return to the vast world of Antaloor in Two Worlds II, the stunning sequel to 2007's Two Worlds. Building upon the original, Two Worlds II offers the willing adventurer a unique and thrilling RPG experience unrivalled in current RPG landscape. Two Worlds II features a completely new game engine pushing the current generation of hardware to its limits, as well as a revised combat system, new enemies, improved animations and an enhanced AI. This, combined with the extremely detailed, interactive environment will be sure to make Two Worlds II a must-have title for RPG fans!
- Extensive Character Development System: A huge skill tree giving the player total control over their class and how they want to play.
- C.R.A.F.T. Tool: Upgrade items from basic components - with a little time, a player can turn an ordinary weapon into one of legend.
- D.E.M.O.N.S. Magic System: Enables users to create their own spells resulting in thousands of unique spells.
- Unique Combat Options: Combining different melee attacks and an active blocking system with thousands of weapon, armour and class types, alongside mounted combat, duel wielding and dirty tricks.
- Huge Multiplayer Element: 8 player raids, PvP tournaments and Co-Op action deliver unlimited replayability.
- Village Mode: Build and take care of your own village, craft epic weapons, complete village only quests and invite your friends to see your handiwork.