Tron Evolution (Move Compatible) Game PS3
Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
TRON: Evolution is one of the keys to unlocking the TRON mythology.
The game’s story takes place before the film begins. The game’s release prior to the film means fans get time to experience the new TRON world on a next-gen game platform. The TRON film features dialogue and story that will connect to its story’s past, which players will experience in the video game
In the game, you play as a program named “Anon” (Anonymous) and as you venture through the TRON world discovering the reason behind the Abraxas viral outbreak, you’ll see locations, vehicle and weapons unique to the Evolution video game as you make new allies and new enemies. TRON (VG) stars Olivia Wilde as Quorra and Bruce Boxleitner as Tron, reprising their roles from the upcoming Tron: Legacy.
The game features “high mobility combat,” enabling the player to run and jump around the world both to fight enemies with disc based and melee combat. The player uses a parkour style movement to explore and climb the new digital world of Tron. The game features elements synonymous to the TRON world The iconic light cycles are advanced versions that take on a major component in the game to enable racing and grid combat The player will experience the digital TRON world and interact with different inhabitants of the cyber universe. The story takes place across a digital world with unique locations that expand for miles.
TRON: Evolution features persistent player progression – connecting a player’s offline experience with their online experience
The player’s results during their offline game affect their online game and vice versa Meaning that if the player comes to a disc station at level 5 during their single player story mode game, they can go online and level up their character to say level 7 and possibly earn a new disc type. That new level and disc variation are then bought back into the single player game exactly where the player left
- Disney announced at E3 2010 that Tron Evolution will be compatible with the newly unveiled PlayStation Move
- TRON Evolution features "high mobility combat," enabling the player to run and jump around the world both to fight enemies with disc based and melee combat. The player uses a parkour style movement to explore and climb the new digital world of Tron
- The iconic light cycles return as advanced versions that take on a major component in the game to enable racing and grid combat
- The player will experience the digital TRON world and interact with different inhabitants of the cyber universe
- The story takes place across a digital world with unique locations that expand for miles