has ordered your team to Vegas. There, terrorist mastermind Alvarez Cabrero is hatching a scheme to bring Sin City to its knees - and it's up to your team alone to stop him from turning Vegas into a devastated inferno.
Return to Sin City for the last time in Rainbow Six: Vegas 2 and put an end to the terrorist threat. There, you'll unravel a web of betrayal that will take you beyond the events of Rainbow Six: Vegas. At a remote hideaway you'll witness the astonishing conclusion that will bring an end to the crisis in Vegas... once and for all!
Full PEC Experience
- A greatly improved PEC experience - your character evolves online and offline, in both single-player and multiplayer modes.
Advanced Strategical A.I.
- Terrorist Leaders are now a strategic target for Rainbow - leaders control respawns, so when you take out the leaders, enemies can no longer respawn.
- Terrorists Enemies have a wider variety of reactions and use ballistic shields.
- Team Rainbow can use the leap-frogging technique for safely approaching an area defended by an opposing force. Teammates cover each other successively when they move forward.
Enhanced Multiplayer Modes
- Up to 14 players.
- Two-player split-screen mode.
- 13 maps for co-op and adversarial play including three maps from Rainbow Six: Vegas, revamped maps from Rainbow. Six: Raven Shield and all-new maps.
All-New Co-Op Experience
- Co-Op Story Mode - Two players can combine to play through the entire story mode.
- Jump-In-Jump-Out Mode - A second player can jump into a single-player at any point, becoming a fourth teammate in the Rainbow team.
- Co-Op Terrorist Hunt - Up to four players can work together to eliminate all terrorist threats on single and multiplayer maps.
New Adversarial Modes
- Demolition - Attackers plant an explosive device at one of two predetermined locations and protect the bomb until it explodes.
- Team Leader - Teams must keep their leader alive while they escort him to the extraction point while preventing the enemy from extracting their own leader.