The Amazing Spider-Man PS3 Game (Essentials)
Go beyond the movie to experience what it's like to be Spider-Man like never before. Set shortly after the events of Columbia Pictures' new film, The Amazing Spider-Man throws New York City's brand new hero back into free-roaming, web-slinging action, as he protects the Big Apple from a deluge of unimaginable threats.
Experience the new Web Rush mechanic as Spidey twists his way through the NYC skyline with unprecedented speed and grace. The game's original story also explores beautiful indoor environments, as you'll encounter everything from skirmishes with everyday street thugs to pulse-pounding confrontations with Spider-Man's most lethal foes.
- Friendly Neighbourhood Spider-Man - New York is Spider-Man's home and his playground, and this game sees a return to the free-roaming, web-spinning gameplay across a dynamic and visually stunning Manhattan where adventure is found around (almost) every corner.
- My Spider-Sense Is Tingling - The new Web Rush mechanic will revolutionise Spider-Man gameplay, giving you real-time navigation and combat choices whenever you need it. Web Rush can be triggered at any time and will give you a host of choices to help you get out of any situation, and will let you feel like you're pulling off Spidey's moves yourself!
- Amazing Fantasy - Continue the action from this summer's The Amazing Spider-Man movie, with an all-new adventure from Battlestar Galactica writer Seamus Kevin Fahey. As young Peter Parker, you'll uncover more of his untold story.
- Rogue's Gallery - Face some of Spidey's most dastardly foes, redesigned to fit into the world of the movie and the game. Take on the unstoppable might of the Rhino! Tangle with the venomous Scorpion! Cross paths with the Black Cat! Face the pest of Vermin! And just who is the mysterious Iguana?
- Four-Colour Fun - As you progress throughout the game, you can collect vintage Spider-Man comic books, including his first ever appearance in Amazing Fantasy #15.