Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals is a multiplayer third-person tactical shooter developed exclusively for play on PlayStation 3. The second release in the SOCOM series on the PS3 platform, SOCOM 4: US Navy Seals features an all-new Ops Commander character tasked to lead a five-member NATO special forces squad in a desperate operation in Southeast Asia. Game features include: dynamic command of squad members, an air support option, 1-32 player support online, support for both PlayStation Move and the DualShock controller, PlayStation Bluetooth Headset support and more.
Outnumbered. Outgunned. Under Fire. Take Control.
You have six days. Six days to rescue an entire country plunged into chaos by a brutal revolution. Race against time to control a dire situation that threatens to escalate into global war. You are the legendary and fearless Operations Commander as you take command of the battlefield with your crack NATO squad. The destination is Southeast Asia. The time is now for you to take control. Are you up to the challenge?
- Expertly command the battlefield by utilizing squad tactics to flank and outmaneuver your enemy
- Deliver the most immersive combat experience ever with high precision control over shooting, melee fighting and commanding your squad.
- SOCOM 4 also supports the traditional DualShock 3 controller configuration.
- Squad Based Multiplayer allows you to utilize team dynamics online with an all new 32-person support.
- Support for PlayStation's Bluetooth Headset leverages advances in voice technology to bring next generation features to your squad and the PS3.