Sniper Ghost Warrior is a first-person tactical shooter that places the player in the role of a US Marine sniper tasked with aiding in the liberation of a Latin American island nation from the oppression of a dictator. Gameplay focuses on realistic sniper missions, involving stealth, control of breathing and heartbeat for increased accuracy, bullet trajectory that takes weather conditions into account and four different sniper rifles. Additional features include a variety of mission types, the ability to play as a member of an assault team, 12-shooter multiplayer support and close combat weapons and explosives.
The Latin American island nation of Isla Trueno suffers under a tyrannical ruler and as Marine sniper Sgt. Tyler Wells, you have been sent on a covert mission deep into its jungles to aid the rebellion, one head shot at a time. Outfitted in a ghillie suit that renders you virtually invisible in the dense foliage, you must stalk an enemy whose knowledge of the terrain is superior to your own. Can you deal crippling blows to the dictatorship as a top-ranked sniper? Are you tough enough to succeed in a close quarter battle as a member of a hard charging Delta Force assault team hell-bent on liberating the oppressed nation?
Sniper: Ghost Warrior - Bulletproof Edition Includes:
- "One Shot, One Kill" DLC
- Bonus Sniper Chronicles book
- Enjoy a fully realistic ballistic system that accounts for distance falloff and environmental effects such as wind
- Manage your breathing for increased accuracy of sniper shots
- Cooperate with your spotter for a better performance
- Watch your bullets strike the enemy with pin-point accuracy in Bullet Cam mode
- The most realistic and comprehensive sniper shooting experience ever! Tune your weapon, use the information provided by the spotter, check the force and direction of the wind, hold your breath, all in one goal - to improve the accuracy!
- Huge levels giving many opportunities for a sniper: find a perfect shooting point, and make sure that no one notices you!
- Incredibly detailed landscapes that will give you a realistic feeling of being in the jungles of Columbia