PlayStation Move Compatible - Not Required
If truth is the first casualty of war then this is the strategy game where you get to play the executioner. It's not just enough to command your armies in World War II, you've also got to use every dirty trick in the book to achieve final victory.
Strategy games are often fiddly to control on a console but this easily solves that problem with a simple, direct interface that lets you simply point and click where you want your units to go. With that out of the way you can concentrate on all the special ruses to help spy on the enemy, hide information or trick you opponent with traps and decoys. Whether it's cracking the enemy's codes so you can see what moves they're planning, using camouflage nets to set up ambushes or using dummy buildings to fool attacking bombers you'll never get anywhere in this game if you only play fair.
- Secrets and lies: Fight World War II the dirty way in an intense game of bluff and counter-bluff, where nothing is what it seems and deception is your greatest weapon.
- Command & conquer: Command an entire army, from infantry troops to tanks, aircraft and artillery as you engage in the total war of WWII.
- Art of illusion: Use tricks and ruses to gain the upper hand, from fielding spy planes and setting up ambushes to constructing whole fake armies and listening in on enemy plans.
- The big picture: Compete on giant-sized battle maps that show every soldier in stunning detail or zoom out for a bigger picture where units are displayed only as plastic counters.
- User friendly: Accessible interface mean even strategy novices can dive straight into the action, with no confusing menus or controls.