Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Rockstar Games Collection Edition 1 Includes
- Red Dead Redemption
- Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
- L.A. Noire
- Grand Theft Auto Episodes from Liberty City
Red Dead Redemption
Red Dead Redemption is a Western epic, set at the turn of the 20th century when the lawless and chaotic badlands began to give way to the expanding reach of government and the spread of the Industrial Age. A follow up to the 2004 hit Red Dead Revolver, this game tells the story of former outlaw John Marston, taking players on a great adventure across the American frontier.
Red Dead Redemption is a third-person action-adventure game set a fictional open-world American Wild West environment for players to explore. Gameplay area types include frontier towns, rolling prairies teaming with wildlife, and perilous mountain passes - each packed with an endless flow of varied distractions. Along the way, players will experience the heat of gunfights and battles, meet a host of unique characters, struggle against the elements and animals of one of the world’s last remaining wildernesses, and ultimately pick their own precarious path through an epic story about the death of the Wild West and the gunslingers that inhabited it. In their travels throughout the territories of the gameworld players partake in a morality system built on honor and fame, where they gain or lose points in each area based on their actions. The game features an easy to use cover system, a variety of mounts and period specific weapons including a cattleman revolver, a mauser pistol, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, a lasso and more. Western themed mini-games are also available, including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet.
- Expansive open-world gameplay set in the final years of the American Wild West.
- Massive play area made up 3 unique regions composed of towns and outposts filled with characters with varying looks, accents, etc.
- Morality system based on honor and fame generated by the players actions throughout the game.
- Loads of unique non-player characters to interact with.
- Western themed mini-games including showdowns, gambling, hunting bounties, cattle herding and five finger fillet.
- An assortment of period specific weapons including a cattleman revolver, a mauser pistol, a repeater rifle, a sawed-off shotgun, a throwing knife, lasso and more.
- The Dead Eye targeting mechanic, allowing the player to slow down time for shot accuracy.
- Ridable horses and more than 40 kinds of animals that you can hunt or be hunted by.
Midnight Club Los Angeles Complete Edition
Developed by series creator Rockstar San Diego, Midnight Club: Los Angeles will give gamers the unprecedented freedom to race through a hyper-realistic LA.
Whether driving by the beach or beating the competition by cutting through a parking garage at 200 mph, Midnight Club: Los Angeles provides a seamless, breathtaking environment for everyone who loves to compete. With no load times, no tracks, and no rules, the game allows players to race who they want, when they want, and where they want in an unbelievable recreation of Los Angeles.
A racing game is nothing without the great cars and Midnight Club: Los Angeles allows extensive customization of vehicles for both performance and appearance. Players can now fully personalize their officially licensed imports, tuners, classic muscle cars and motorcycles both inside and out with a dizzying array of licensed rims, spoilers, interior gauges, tires and more.
Welcome to the Midnight Club.
- Large open world environment
- Rockstar social club
- 43 Cars and 4 motorcycles
- Includes South Central expansion
- Includes police car pack
Amid the post-war boom of Hollywood's Golden Age, Cole Phelps, an LAPD detective is thrown headfirst into a city drowning in its own success. Corruption is rampant, the drug trade is exploding, and murder rates are at an all-time high.
In his fight to climb the ranks and do what's right, Phelps must unravel the truth behind a string of arson attacks, racketeering conspiracies and brutal murders, battling the L.A. underworld and even members of his own department to uncover a secret that could shake the city to its rotten core.
- Solve a variety of cases across the crime desks of: Patrol, Traffic, Homicide, Vice and Arson
- Search crime scenes for clues, question witnesses and interrogate suspects as you search for the truth in each case
- Use your wits to analyse suspect's behavior and separate the truth from the lies
- Experience a stunningly accurate block-by-block recreation of 8sq miles of 1947 Los Angeles
- Rise up through the ranks of the LAPD from a beat cop to other positions as LAPD detective Cole Phelps
- Solve brutal crimes, plots and conspiracies inspired by famous crimes from 1947 Los Angeles, one of the most corrupt and violent times in the City of Angels' history
- Multiple difficulty settings give players of all abilities the chance to step into the shoes of a detective in postwar L.A
GTA Episodes from Liberty City
Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City is the brand-new Grand Theft Auto, containing two complete games - The Ballad Of Gay Tony and The Lost And Damned - together in one box!
The Ballad Of Gay Tony
The Ballad Of Gay Tony injects Liberty City with an overdose of guns, glitz, and grime. As Luis Lopez, part-time hoodlum and full-time assistant to legendary nightclub impresario Tony Prince (aka "Gay Tony"), players will struggle with the competing loyalties of family and friends, and with the uncertainty about who is real and who is fake in a world in which everyone has a price.
The Lost And Damned
In The Lost And Damned, experience Liberty City as Johnny, a veteran member of The Lost, a notorious biker gang. Johnny has been creating business opportunities for The Lost in Liberty City but his first loyalty must be to the patch he wears on his back and to Billy Grey, the club's President. However, when Billy returns from rehab hell-bent on bloodshed and debauchery, Johnny finds himself in the middle of a vicious turf war with rival gangs for control of a city torn apart by violence and corruption. Can the brotherhood survive?
- Grand Theft Auto: Episodes From Liberty City does not require Grand Theft Auto 4 to play