Rainbow Six: Vegas:
Las Vegas is burning while the world watches. International terrorist Irena Morales has amassed an army of mercenaries to besiege America's playground, but her true agenda remains a mystery. Hero Logan Keller and his team have one night to return order to the heart of chaos before Irena achieves her ultimate objective. What they discover will not only change Rainbow itself, but could also tip the balance of power firmly in favor of the terrorists.
- New leader, new team: Team Rainbow ushers in a new breed of heroes. With a new team comes added responsibility. Tactics play a major role in your team's success, as each member comes equipped with his own skill set.
- Special order location: Experience a new level of squad-based realism as your teammates, Michael and Jung, offer you real-time tactical suggestions like busting through walls or hacking computers, all in a race against time to locate the heart of the terrorist cell
- Observe - plan - assault: Use tactical planning to maneuver through multiple-path Vegas environments, while utilizing high-tech equipment such as snake cams to strategically tag terrorist targets to your teammates, prior to entering a room
- Real-time immersion: Prepare yourself for a new level of in-game immersion with real-time mission briefings, all in the midst of the most intense combat ever played
- Advanced gameplay animations: Motion-captured assault and recon techniques such as fast roping, rappelling, window entry, blind-cover fire, and more. All captured by an experienced Hollywood animation expert.
- Next-generation artificial intelligence: Next-generation technology brings a higher level of artificial intelligence to Rainbow Six. As you get past the grunts and advance closer to the center of the terrorist cell, encounter deadlier, more skilled enemies who work together as a group to counter every move you make.
- Customizable multiplayer experience: Create your own multiplayer character that evolves as you play online, unlocking new equipment and achievements as you go.
Splinter Cell: Double Agent:
Experience the relentless tension and gut-wrenching dilemmas of life as a double agent. Lie. Kill. Sabotage. Betray. All to protect the innocent. How far will you go to gain the enemy's trust? As covert operative Sam Fisher, you must infiltrate a vicious terrorist group and destroy it from within. You'll need to carefully weigh the consequences of your actions. Kill too many terrorists and you'll blow your cover. Hesitate and millions will die. Do whatever it takes to complete your mission, but get out alive.
- Double agent gameplay and branching storyline: Play both sides and decide between opposing NSA and terrorists objectives. You choose who's priorities to support, and who's to undermine. Your actions affect the story and gameplay, leading to shockingly different endings.
- Upgradeable weapons and gadgets: As you progress get access to upgraded prototype gadgets and weapons, like improved night vision, based on your choices and covert skills
- Authentic double agent tactics: Use realistic tactics, based on testimonies of actual undercover agents, to sabotage the enemies' plans
- Don't blow your cover: Steal, destroy, kill, and evade the authorities. Do whatever it takes to make your mark and gain their trust
- A world of international espionage: Go from Shanghai and Cozumel to America itself, where New York City and Los Angeles are threatened by the terrorists' agenda of destruction
- All-new extreme gameplay situations: Conduct your missions underwater amidst churning ice floes, in a blinding sandstorm, or even sheathed in dust and smoke
- Innovative multiplayer: The critically acclaimed multiplayer modes are back with new innovations and exclusives for each platform. Get recruited and earn rank upgrades, and sabotage and spy for your team