Need For Speed NFS Hot Pursuit (Essentials) Game PS3
You can play either as cops or racers, but both sides get ultra powerful cars and a range of power-ups to get them to the race's end. If you're a cop your job is to chase down your quarry using any means necessary, including roadblocks.
If you're playing as a racer you'll often be in a slower car than your pursuer, but you won't be tied to any of their rules and get your own powerful power-ups like the radar jammer. With its own in-game social network you don't just get to race online you can live the whole Need for Speed lifestyle with your friends and rivals.
- Police Chase: Play as the cops and see how many racers you can bust, in both single player and online matches, using a range of specialised power-ups.
- Race Driver: Reignite the spirit of Need for Speed as you try to keep ahead of the cops. Use every dirty trick in the book, including power-ups such as a radar jammer.
- Facebook Driving: New Autolog social network lets you track your in-game career and brag about it with others, as personalised challenges are issued depending on your performance.
- Top Gear: Race in some of the most powerful road cars ever made, including the Porsche 918 Spyder, Lamborghini Reventón, and Bugatti Veyron.
- Trusted Source: Developed by Criterion Software, makers of the critically-acclaimed Burnout Paradise - with help from Battlefield developers DICE on the huge open world landscape.