Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
In MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship motocross fans will get more than just their hands dirty as they must use their guts and guile on the track during races, elimination gauntlets, and head-to-head showdowns. Every bike produces different rips as they tear through the mud tracks, creating dynamic terrain deformation. Players can also take to the air and perform jaw-dropping stunts and tricks in the “Monster Energy Trick Battle Mode,” which offers 30 different tricks in three spectacular arenas. Players can also unlock more challenging events and spend their winnings on unlocking new tricks, better teams, or snazzier gear to deck-out their lean, mean two-wheeled machines.
Fans and followers of the sport will also be delighted to see their motocross heroes surge across the tracks on-screen as MUD - FIM Motocross World Championship features a full roster of teams and bikers on the motocross racing circuit, including top-ranked US supercross champion Ryan Villopoto.
MUD – FIM Motocross World Championship features official licenses from MX1, MX2, and MXoN that includes 84 real riders, 32 teams, 16 nations, every track from every circuit, and the Monster Energy FIM Motocross of Nations in this authentic and comprehensive motocross video game.
- Top ranked North American riders include Ryan Villopoto, Blake Baggett, Ryan Dungey, and more.
- Race on official circuit tracks from around the world.
- All three official competitions - MX1, MX2, MXoN.
- Authentic rosters from MX1, MX2, and MXoN (84 real riders, 32 teams, 16 nations).
- Enhanced "off road X" engine for extreme simulation.
- Perform 30 acrobatic tricks including Kiss-of-Death, Holy Grab, Mulisha Twist, and more.
- Wide variety of game modes including Quick Race, Championship, Monster Energy Trick Battle, Elimination Race, Check Point Race, and Head-to-Head Race.
- Dynamic terrain deformation - every bike produces up to five different rips.