MotoGP 10/11 will bring fans the most authentic and realistic MotoGP experience of the series so far with all new handling system and improved physics never seen before in the GP series.
The inclusion of the brand new customisable player assists feature allows fans of both simulation and arcade racing to alter their racing style. Those wanting to take less of a risk with their riding technique will be able to switch on the player assists for a more forgiving style of racing and for players who want to feel the full intensity of MotoGP racing, all the in-game player assists can be switched off, delivering challenging and realistic gameplay that emulates the MotoGP experience.
- The complete 2010 MotoGP season with free DLC for the 2011 MotoGP championship shortly after the season starts
- Enhanced physics and handling system creating the most realistic MotoGP gaming experience
- Customisable player assists to emulate or tame the real world forces that riders have to deal with on track
- Five game modes including “Championship’, ‘Time Trial’, ‘Challenge’, ‘Career’ and ‘Online’
- The only racing game where you can compete with up to 20 players online
- Play with a team mate in ‘Career’ mode through the brand new addition of local co-op play
- New and improved audio featuring real life MotoGP bikes
Why Buy From Us?
Free UK Insured Delivery.
Free super saver delivery is available to all our customers, new or old.
Alternatively, you can choose our upgraded delivery options. Details about our shipping options
can be found on our Delivery page.
Your order is also insured so that if anything goes wrong with the delivery,
we can replace it for you quickly and at no additional cost.
Safe, secure checkout and hassle-free returns.
Not only do we allow payments via debit and credit cards processed by SagePay,
we also take payments via PayPal so you can unse your PayPal balance when you want to pay.
Excellent Customer Support.
Customer service is our main focus and this is apparent in how loyal our customers
are. A dedicated team of staff are ready should you need to contact them for any reason at all. Check out
our Help Centre or try the Live Chat to get in touch.