Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is fully compatible with PAL systems.
Based on the DreamWorks Animation 3D feature film, the Monsters vs. Aliens: The Video Game puts the fate of the planet in your hands, saving the world as only a monster can! Bash robots and battle the alien menace as the macho half-ape, half-fish The Missing Link, the gelatinous, indestructible, and brainless B.O.B., and the 49'11" tall woman Ginormica, with the help of the monstrous 350' tall grub Insectosaurus. Plus, team up with the brilliant but insect-headed Dr. Cockroach, Ph.D. in co-op mode, to save the earth from the megalomaniacal alien Gallaxhar.
- Unleash unique powers as all your favourite monsters from the film
- The Missing Link: Bash, bounce, swing, tail whip, and climb as this prehistoric brawler!
- B.O.B.: Ooze through cracks, stick to ceilings, and absorb and spit out enemies as this gooey blob!
- Ginormica: Tower over the landscape, test your strength, and use cars as roller-skates as this battling behemoth!
- Battle through locations from the movie and beyond
- Adventure across 20 distinct levels set in locations from the film and beyond, including the streets of San Francisco, Gallaxhar's gargantuan spaceship, and the government's super-secret monster containment facility!
- Play as a team in co-op mode
- A second player can pick up a controller and drop in at anytime as Dr. Cockroach Ph.D. As the most brilliant scientist in the world, players can blast apart robots, toss away enemies with the tractor beam, plus grab hard-to-reach upgrades and other rewards.