Max Payne 3 Special Edition Contains*
- A copy of Max Payne 3
- 10” tall Collectible Max Payne Statue created in a collaboration between TriForce and Rockstar Games
- Series of game-inspired Original Still Life Art Prints that depict some of Max Payne’s inner demons and vices
- Copper and brass-plated iron, bullet-shaped Bullet Keychain featuring a screw-off back
- Classic Multiplayer Character Pack of eight playable multiplayer characters for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer, including fan favourites from the original Max Payne and Max Payne 2 like Max Payne from Max Payne 2, Mona Sax and Vladimir Lem
- Disorderly Conduct Multiplayer Weapons Pack for Max Payne 3 Multiplayer that includes the Hammerhead Auto Shotgun, G9 Grenade Launcher and Molotov cocktail
- Max Payne 3 Official Soundtrack featuring the game’s instrumental score.
Fast-paced, highly advanced and furiously violent, Max Payne returns with the most sophisticated, stylized shooting action, and a dark and deeply immersive story following one of the most iconic characters in videogames.
12 years after the events of Max Payne 2, Max finds himself in Sao Paulo, Brazil, where security work is plentiful but the risks are high. But murder and betrayal dog his every step, and once again, Max is thrust into the heart of a brutal city with nothing but his weapons and his instincts in a desperate search for the truth and a way out.
Back at last, gaming's most world weary cop is back - although he's not the man you might remember. It's been six years since the last sequel and Max is now working in Brazil, employed as personal security for a wealthy local family.
This swaps the dark streets of New York for the bright sunshine (and dangerous slums) of Sao Paulo. Despite such radical changes the third person action will still be familiar, including the series' famous use of The Matrix style bullet time.
Of course bullet time is no longer the novelty it once was, so here it's evolved to not just slow down time but allow you to perform special moves while everyone else is stuck in slow motion. There's also a new cover system and one of the most interactive environments ever seen in a game. The old Max Payne is gone, the new one should be even better.
- Bring the Payne: Max is back but he's not the man he once was, with a new look, a new city, new enemies - but the same old person demons.
- Bullet time 2.0: New environmental bullet time effects don't just slow down time but let you slide down rooftops or use special moves while bad guys are stuck in slow motion.
- Take cover: Newly interactive levels let you take cover when under fire - or you can even scale the walls and take the fight to higher ground.
- Multiple Max: For the first time ever in a Max Payne game you can compete in an online multiplayer mode against other players.
- Maximum realism: Ultra realistic animation and destructible environments see Max's world come alive with more tactical options than ever before.
*Subject to change by the publisher