LittleBig Planet 2 Special Edition (Move Compatible) Game PS3
Sackboy is back and he wants your help making the best game ever. The last LittleBigPlanet allowed you to create and customise your very own 2D platform game but this sequel blows things wide open, so that you can make almost any kind of game you like. The stunning graphics and story levels are just the start Customise and create your own vehicles and creatures You're no longer limited to making just platform games Creating your own game is easy enough for anyone to try As long as it's viewed in 2D you'll be able to construct a game however you like, creating racing, puzzle and role-playing adventures using all of the game's new tools. You'll even be able to film and playback your own cut scenes and record your own sound effects. When you're done you can upload your creation online and let other people see your work - as well as download whatever they've made. Of course the game comes with plenty of its own built-in levels and games, with plenty to see and do even if you never create anything yourself. But where would be the fun in that?
- PlayStation Move enabled - Control Sackboy in a whole new way with both motion and navigation controllers.
- New levels and costumes - Adventure through 10 new storyline levels and 7 mini-games from Disney / Pixar?s Toy Story and "Rise of the Cakeling." Plus tons of new costumes to customize your Sackboy.
- "Move Paint" - your own in-game art studio.
- Ingenious Tools - Create your own PlayStation Move o enabled games and share them with the world.
- Endless Fun - Download thousands of user-generated PlayStation Move enabled games by fans just like you.