The Complete Saga brings the whole family together to play, for the first time ever, through all six Star Wars movies in one videogame. Developer Traveller's Tales adds new levels, new characters and new features to this tongue-in-cheek take on the Star Wars galaxy, as well as enhanced graphics and other unique functionalities serving the strengths of all next-generation consoles. From the Trade Federation's "peace offering" with Obi-Wan Kenobi and Qui-Gon Jinn to the space battle above Endor, The Complete Saga is everything you experienced in both LEGO Star Wars games and more.
- Over 160 playable, customisable characters including never-before-seen Zam Wessell, Lama Su, Watto, Boss Nass, Captain Tarfals and R5-D4.
- 36 Story Mode levels, spanning all the action of the six Star Wars movies.
- 15 bonus levels.
- Free Play, Bounty Hunter and Challenge Modes.
- Two-player "drop-in/drop-out" co-operative play, offline and online.
- New high-res models and textures for all characters, with normal maps, to set a new visual standard for next-gen LEGO minifigures.
- Brand new secret unlockables.
- The "Character Customiser" feature, which enables players to mix-and-match parts from all the characters the collect in the game.
- Also include: "mini-kit" vehicle play zones, with three new Vehicle Bonus levels - again, one for each of Episode`s I, II, and III.