inFamous Collection Game and Official Sony Blue Wireless Dualshock Controller PS3
inFamous Collection Game and Official Sony Blue Wireless Dualshock Controller PS3 Product Description
Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
inFAMOUS Collection game:
Take the role of an accidental hero who has been granted extraordinary abilities. From his unexpected origins to the explosive finale, evolve your powers to fulfill your destiny. Will you defeat the evil that awaits you, or will you bring about the destruction of the world? The choice is yours.
- inFAMOUS 2
- Extra missions
- inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
- Additional character costumes, power ups and weapon styles
DUALSHOCK 3 wireless controller:
- Immersive vibration feedback
- Intuitive SIXAXIS motion sensing controls
- Fast action shoulder buttons
- Precision control dual analog sticks
Cole, an everyday guy, sets out to deliver a package in the downtown area of Empire City. Present at the scene of a devastating explosion that rocks Empire City, he barely manages to survive the event. As riots erupt in the aftermath, the city collapses into chaos and becomes overrun by powerful criminals. The city is quarantined from the mainland, and television broadcasts link Cole to the scene of the crime. Cole is now a wanted man, but he's also wielding extraordinary powers as a result of the explosion. As an evolving mystery unfolds, Cole must learn how to grasp his newfound super powers as he searches for the real culprits behind the blast in an attempt to rescue Empire City from complete anarchy.
- Be a Hero: Take on the role of Cole, an everyday guy and urban explorer, who develops a wide range of electricity-based powers. Learn how to adapt to Cole's evolving powers in an attempt to save Empire City and its people.
- Super Powers: Feel what it is like to discover, grow and use a wide range of electricity-based super powers (good or bad), and grasp the responsibility that comes from being so powerful.
- Epic Battles: Experience what it is like to be a true hero, taking responsibility for every action, as players battle against powerful iconic villains.
- Open Dynamic World: Coupling rich powers with a reactive environment and population, experience complete freedom to explore a deep, open interactive city. Players will be challenged to decide if they choose to save or destroy Empire City.
- Urban Exploration: Scale the cityscape to discover new vantage points and employ a vertical combat system. Utilise Cole's climbing skills to go where most people can not, opening up a variety of offensive and defensive combat options.
- Organic, City Ecology: Watch the citizens and city react and evolve depending on players' actions. Events will unfold based on the role players take in them, creating broader reactions in the city's people and environment.
Cole MacGrath makes his electrifying return in inFamous 2, the second chapter in the best-selling franchise exclusively for the PS3. Developed by Sucker Punch Productions, inFamous 2 takes last summer's blockbuster to all-new heights in an immersive open world action adventure that offers a more visceral, emotional and powerful take on the true superhero experience.
Blamed for the destruction of Empire City and haunted by the ghosts of his past, reluctant hero Cole MacGrath makes a dramatic journey to the historic Southern city of New Marais in an effort to discover his full super-powered potential - and face a civilization-ending confrontation with a dark and terrifying enemy from his own future. Gifted with extraordinary god-like abilities, Cole alone has the power to save humanity, but the question is - will he choose to do so?
inFamous 2 opens in Empire City as a massive explosion rips through the town signaling the birth of a new evil. Nearly escaping death by the dark entity known as "The Beast", Cole flees the city. Upon leaving, Cole discovers that "The Beast" has destroyed Empire City and is heading down the coast annihilating everything in its path.
In an effort to stop "The Beast" from destroying mankind, Cole heads to New Marais in search of a scientist who is believed to hold the key to defeating this dark entity. As the mystery of "The Beast" unfolds, Cole must learn to harness his powers for the sake of mankind.
- True superhero experience: Wielding god-like superpowers, discover what it means to be a true superhero with powerful cinematic sequences, stylised graphic cutscenes and epic boss battles which help bring Cole's story to life
- Advanced super powers: Featuring a complete overhaul of the power system from inFamous, experience what it's like to be a full-blown superhero with enhanced electrical attacks, an improved melee fighting system and a host of new superpowers
- All-new open dynamic world: Explore a virtually dense and more vibrant open world, set in the southern city of New Marais, with an increased level of interactivity, featuring over 100 simultaneous characters on screen, new gangs, destructible buildings and collapsible environments
- Enhanced urban exploration: Utilising a highly-polished mo-cap and animation system to make climbing and exploring flow more fluidly, freely navigate the city and traverse nearly any surface with new fluid and dynamic parkour moves
inFAMOUS: Festival of Blood
Vampires have overrun New Marais and Cole MacGrath has been bitten. He has one night to find and kill the Head Vampire and save the city or he will remain a vampire forever.
Reviews of inFamous Collection Game and Official Sony Blue Wireless Dualshock Controller PS3
Unfortunately, We don't currently have any reviews for this product.
Why not be the first to write about inFamous Collection Game and Official Sony Blue Wireless Dualshock Controller PS3?
Why buy from shop4world.com?
We've been trading online for several years.
All orders are insured and delivered to your address with the best of care.
We're working with the best and most secure payment gateways.
Get rewarded with Player Points! Saving you even more money!