Neptunne is about transformation and anime style battles. You take on the role of Neptunne who is a human form video game hardware to battle the evil illegal hardware. Both the main characters and sub characters are either a hardware or company that has taken a human form.
Flow of Game
1. Story scene to set the setting of the game. Here you will find out what your mission is.
2. After the story scene you will prepare for battle. Here you can change your characters, stats, weapons, and skills.
3. Once you enter the dungeon you will encounter enemies. At the end of the dungeon a powerful boss will stand in your way.
4. Battle is done in a turn based style. You and the enemy will take turns in making an action.
How To Make Your Combo
Each character has a certain set of skills like “Flame Slash” that you acquire as you become stronger. When making your custom combo you will assign these skills to each button and during combat you can either press the according button to pull off that move. If you press the buttons in sequence it becomes the combo skill that you have created and inflicts more damage than pulling off the skill in random sequence.
Combos With Gun Shots
Like close combat weapons, guns can do combo attacks. One major difference though is by switching the bullets your gun shots will carry a different elemental effect. Depending on your enemy you may want to change your bullets to fight more effectively.
In Neptunne you can use images in your PS3 photo album to be the cover art for your skills. The image can be edited and stored in game.
Your edited image will appear when you cast the skill!
Symbols and emblems on your characters can be edited as will. Like the skill image you can use your images in the photo album. Simply choose, edit, and confirm the change.
- Experience Game Hardware & Companies transformed into human characters!
- Summon video game characters that you've created to fight by your side
- Edit pictures on your PS3 to use as summoning characters
- Customize you characters by changing their processors and other components
- Create your own combos and attack strings
Hyperdimension Neptunia MK2
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2 is a sequel to Hyperdimension Neptunia and contains brand new main characters, as well as returning characters, and the gameplay has been updated so as to remove the random encounter feature. New maps and a brand new world feature as well, and the cut scenes have been upgraded to 3D from the old 2D visual novel style cut scenes.
Return to the land of Gamindustri, which is facing its darkest time. Join the Console Patron Units' sisters, the CPU Candidates, in this completely revamped and retuned parody RPG as they try to rescue their siblings and stop the revival of Arfoire, their world's nemesis.
- All new free roaming style battle system and a combo attack system
- Hilarious story with lots of references to the game industry
- Improved user interface and HUD
- Improved field maps with visual enemy encounter that gives you a better since of adventuring
- Multiple endings with over 50 hours of gameplay
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory
In Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory Neptune reprises her role as the self-aware main character and meets characters new and old after getting transported back to the '80s version of Gamindustri. Prepare for a refined and even faster-paced battle system! Fans of the Hyperdimension Neptunia series will be able to immerse themselves even deeper into the mythos of Gamindustri with Hyperdimension Neptunia: Victory.
Several years after preventing Arfoire's revival, Gamindustri has remained at peace without any major issues. The CPUs and their younger sisters have been enjoying their quiet lives for a while... Then one day, the CPU of Planeptune-Neptune-is sent to another dimension. This new dimension feels very much like her own...except it has only progressed to the Gamindustri of the 1980s. In this dimension, a group of villains calling themselves the "Seven Sages" are trying to create a world without CPUs. With help from her new friends, including that dimension's CPU of Planeptune-Plutia-Neptune begins her quest to protect a totally different Gamindustri in her brand-new adventure!
- Dynamic combat: Freely move units in battle to tackle foes! Set up your own combos, fill up the EXE Drive gauge, and then deal "massive damage" with your finishing attacks!
- Scout system: Send out scouts to explore and gather information on dungeons! Level them up so they can find things you may have missed on your adventure!
- Flag system: Break or repair "flag" triggers in dungeons to activate different events when your scouts return from exploring! This can change enemy spawns or reveal new items!
- Burn game discs: Obtain blank discs and burn different types of data onto them to access hidden potentials! With the right combinations, you may even make a Godly Game! It's your chance to craft your own AAA title for Neptune and friends to equip!