Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Neptunne is about transformation and anime style battles. You take on the role of Neptunne who is a human form video game hardware to battle the evil illegal hardware. Both the main characters and sub characters are either a hardware or company that has taken a human form.
Flow of Game
1. Story scene to set the setting of the game. Here you will find out what your mission is.
2. After the story scene you will prepare for battle. Here you can change your characters, stats, weapons, and skills.
3. Once you enter the dungeon you will encounter enemies. At the end of the dungeon a powerful boss will stand in your way.
4. Battle is done in a turn based style. You and the enemy will take turns in making an action.
How To Make Your Combo
Each character has a certain set of skills like “Flame Slash” that you acquire as you become stronger. When making your custom combo you will assign these skills to each button and during combat you can either press the according button to pull off that move. If you press the buttons in sequence it becomes the combo skill that you have created and inflicts more damage than pulling off the skill in random sequence.
Combos With Gun Shots
Like close combat weapons, guns can do combo attacks. One major difference though is by switching the bullets your gun shots will carry a different elemental effect. Depending on your enemy you may want to change your bullets to fight more effectively.
In Neptunne you can use images in your PS3 photo album to be the cover art for your skills. The image can be edited and stored in game.
Your edited image will appear when you cast the skill!
Symbols and emblems on your characters can be edited as will. Like the skill image you can use your images in the photo album. Simply choose, edit, and confirm the change.
- Experience Game Hardware & Companies transformed into human characters!
- Summon video game characters that you've created to fight by your side
- Edit pictures on your PS3 to use as summoning characters
- Customize you characters by changing their processors and other components
- Create your own combos and attack strings