Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
You're stationed in an unstable land far from home. You've battled through some of the most intense combat situations known to man — and it ain't over yet. Afghanistan is teeming with insurgents, and every day brings on new challenges. Today, it's up to you and your men to bring down the enemy. The intelligence reports tell you that enemy forces have been plotting their next move from a shack hidden deep within the forest on a secluded mountainside. You're going to surprise them in their own territory — and you're bringing Heavy Fire.
Heavy Fire: Afghanistan propels you into the gut-wrenching, fast-paced action of modern-day Afghanistan. Hunt down the enemy and secure the area as you scour thick forests, mountains and bustling towns. Take the enemies on their own territory and rescue hostages from caves. Use your skills as a soldier as you fly in helicopters, ride in tanks, drive trucks and cover the ground on foot across 24 suspenseful missions. Gather your team and play in co-op modes with friends, or face off against them in versus mode. The enemy's firing relentlessly at you. Take cover, gather yourself, grab the biggest gun you can find and take out the enemy with Heavy Fire.
- Experience gut-wrenching, fast-paced action set in modern-day Afghanistan
- Track down the enemy in dense forests and rescue hostages from dark caves
- Fly in helicopters, ride in tanks and drive trucks as you comb the mountains for signs of the enemy
- Secure the streets of a local town
- Engage in fierce ground combat as you get up close and personal with the enemy
- Complete 24 heart-pounding missions on foot, in the air or in armored vehicles
- Take on the enemy with friends in co-op mode, or shoot it out against each other in versus mode
- Go online to take a look at the leaderboard.