Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
In Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, Voldemort is tightening his grip on both the Muggle and wizarding worlds and Hogwarts is no longer the safe haven it once was. Harry suspects that dangers may even lie within the castle, but Dumbledore is more intent upon preparing him for the final battle that he knows is fast approaching. Together they work to find the key to unlock Voldemort's defences and, to this end, Dumbledore recruits his old friend and colleague, the well-connected and unsuspecting bon vivant Professor Horace Slughorn, whom he believes holds crucial information.
- Compete as Gryffindor for the Hogwarts Quidditch Cup: Take on Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Slytherin in the most exciting wizarding sport.
- Perfect your Quidditch skills: Can you dodge a Bludger or catch the Snitch?
- Take part in thrilling wizard duels: Battle against Death Eaters in Hogwarts, Inferi in the Horcrux cave and much more.
- Join the Gryffindor Duelling Club: Perfect your duelling skills before you take on the other houses. Will you become the Duelling Club champion?
- Create magical potions with Professor Slughorn - using the Half-Blood Prince's Potions book.
- Explore Hogwarts at night: Take on night-time missions while the castle sleeps.
- Stuck? Call on Nearly Headless Nick for clues and tips to help you complete your challenges.
- Relive the action of the movie: From the Hogwarts Express to the dramatic revelation of the Half-Blood Prince.
- See more of the wizarding world: Explore new magical places like The Burrow, and the Horcrux cave.
- Uncover the truth: Travel with Dumbledore to piece together Voldemort's past, and sneak around Hogwarts to discover Malfoy's secrets.