Guitar Hero 5 Game Only - Guitar Controller Required To Play
The game that started the modern music phenomenon is back, with more songs,
more bands and more party game action. Just like Guitar Hero: World Tour you can
play as a whole band with your friends, with lead guitar, bass, drums and vocals
all working together in the same song.
What's new for Guitar Hero 5 though is that anyone can play any combination of
instruments, so you can have four lead guitars if you want or even swap roles
mid song. As a result each individual has their own Star Power meter and it's up
to the best players to save others if things go wrong.
To encourage even more co-operation there's also the new Band Moments bonus,
which doles out big rewards if every member of the team can complete a section
together. With the RockFest feature adding tons of new game modes as well this
is the best value Guitar Hero yet.
- Monster of rock: The biggest Guitar Hero yet with new ways to play, new
rewards and the biggest line-up of master recordings ever seen.
- Jam with the band: Party Play option lets players join or leave a song
whenever they want, or even change instruments or difficultly level
- Rock festival: New game modes including Momentum, which changes the
difficultly as you play, and Elimination, where the weakest link player is
dropped if they mess up.
- Special moments: New "Band Moments" offer big rewards if everyone can
co-operate for a set stretch of rock perfection.
- Hall of fame: A record-breaking 85 songs by 83 different artists,
including The White Stripes, Arctic Monkeys, Johnny Cash, Tom Petty and
- In the all-new Party Play mode, players can now jump in or drop out of
gameplay seamlessly, without interrupting their jam session
- Play with any in-game instrument combination in any game mode - multiple
vocalists, guitarists, bassists and drummers
- Features new in-game artists and rock legends
- The entire set list is available from the beginning
- Software compatible with Guitar Hero World Tour peripherals