Green Lantern: Rise Of The Manhunters is inspired by the feature film, which brings the enduringly popular DC Comics super hero to the big screen for the first time. In the videogame, players will utilize over a dozen constructs and take flight across the deepest parts of the Universe to restore intergalactic order by wielding the ultimate weapon: the Green Lantern power ring.
Playing as gifted pilot Hal Jordan -- the first human Green Lantern -- gamers create an arsenal of ring constructs and take flight in outer space and beyond to restore intergalactic order. Use the Power Ring to build an array of weapons from green energy to defeat the Manhunters -- an evil android race bent on destroying the Green Lantern Corps.
- Harness the power in 3D - The Xbox 360, PS3 and Nintendo 3DS versions of the game all take advantage of each system's 3D capabilities and delivers multi-plane graphics that delve players further into the Green Lantern universe.
- Master the Green Lantern Power Ring - Take control of the most powerful weapon in the universe - the Green Lantern Power Ring - and conjure a spectacular range of "hard-light" constructs including a gatling gun, giant fists, and much more, all of which can be linked together to form an endless number of combinations.
- Team Up and Battle Together - Gamers will have the ability to team-up and battle the Manhunters in seamless drop-in/dropout local co-op gameplay as Hal Jordan or Sinestro.
- Take Flight - Soaring across the universe in intergalactic fl ight, gamers will dodge past asteroids and blast through planets while destroying armies of Manhunters.
- Green Lantern - Rise of the Manhunters for Xbox and PS3 includes the likenesses and voice talent of Ryan Reynolds as Hal Jordan.