Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
Stay on the beat with synchronized animations, speech and music that is precisely timed to help you stay on track. Customize your workouts or download new ones from the supply of regularly updated online workouts. Learn how to perform even tough exercises with clearly illustrated instructions that explain both verbally and visually so you can pick up new routines quickly. Full-length workouts help you stay focused and keep your heart rate up. Add in the accuracy of the PlayStation Move controller to take your workout to the next level with colored light trails that keep you in sync with the trainer. Compatible with the PlayStation Eye, this game also allows you to project yourself on the screen so you can be sure you're performing each step of the workout precisely. So, are you ready to get Fit in Six?
- Get in shape using a combination of six elements of fitness, including cardio, balance, upper body strength, lower body strength, core strength and flexibility
- Enjoy individually tailored workouts that can be expanded with downloadable routines to keep you motivated
- Experienced fitness professionals have created the workouts to ensure an effective workout
- Clearly explained verbal and visual cues help you see that you're on track
- Fun, motivating statistics that include stamina, body strength, flexibility and coordination let you observe your progress to provide additional motivation
- Full-length workouts without interruption keep you motivated
- Select fitness goals to get the exact workout you need
- See how far you've come with fitness tests that evaluate your fitness level across multiple categories
- Upload your music to the PlayStation 3 console so your playlist can be analyzed to find the music that best suits the rhythm of each workout
- Use the PlayStation Move controller for accurate tracking with colored light trails that keep you in sync with the trainer (PlayStation Move not included)
- Use the PlayStation Eye camera to see yourself next to your virtual trainer so you can get into the flow of the workout (PlayStation Eye camera not included)