Please note: this is the NTSC version of the game which is compatible with PAL systems.
Any future DLC may require a US PSN account.
The award-winning EA SPORTS Fight Night series is back to defend its title as the undisputed champion of boxing videogames.
Knocking out the competition, EA SPORTS Fight Night Round 3 brings the most intense boxing videogame experience to the virtual ring.The graphics establish it as one of the best looking and playing Xbox 360 sports game on the market and outside of the ring, gamers can establish intense rivalries through pre-fight events putting purpose and passion behind every hit. It's the closest thing to being in the ring without getting punched.
Next Gen Key Features
- Super Punch - Clench down on that mouth guard rookie! Players will feel the impact of a devastating punch as the boxer's face ripples from this blow.
- Film-Quality Graphics - Featuring hudless gameplay, gamers rely on facial expressions and body language to gauge an opponent's health and energy creating a more emotionally immersive experience.
General Key Features
- Impact Punches - Three new Impact Punches keep gamers at the edge of their seat as players are only one punch away from the entire dynamic of the fight changing.
- Using the innovative analog punch system,
- Impact Punches are high risk and high reward - put down your opponent or get knocked on the canvas.
- Boxing's Greatest Rivalries - Watch ESPN Classic footage of real-life bouts or re-create the greatest fights from past and present.
- Create Rivalries - Establish intense rivalries of your own by intimidating opponents before the big fight with heated press conferences, trash talkin', and fights at weigh-ins. Relive the best rivalries of your career in ESPN's Instant Classics!
- Fighter Styles - Create a style of your own, then see how you match up against the authentic signature styles from the world's best fighters. Licensed boxers use tactics and strategies that match their real life counterparts. Self Determinant AI adapts its style to match user strengths and to exploit weaknesses.
- Online Gameplay* - With Xbox Live, PSP (PlayStationPortable) and PlayStation 2 online.