Includes Logitech Wireless Driving Force Wheel
For the first time in almost a decade a new Formula 1 game is appearing on
all the home consoles and PC, as Codemasters gets ready to make their mark on
the sport. Using the same graphics technology as Colin McRae: DiRT 2 and Race
Driver: GRID, this is set to be the best F1 game ever.
With everything from the affect of rain on the track to media interest in
your performance simulated, everything that happens in a real Formula 1 season
happens in this game. But don't worry if you're not an expert racer as the game
has a specially designed range of driving aids and arcade options to ensure
every kind of gamer can join in the fun.
However you play the game though, whether it's in a seven season career marathon
or a quick run around the Monaco circuit, this puts Forumla 1 back at the
pinnacle of video game racing.
- F1 for All: No longer a PlayStation exclusive, Formula 1 returns for all
formats as Codemasters unleash their most feature-packed race sim ever.
- Play the Field: Play a full career mode of 3, 5 or 7 seasons, with
specific goals for each of the different teams - from Ferrari to Lotus.
- Gripping Weather: The most realistic weather system ever seen in a
racing game, with rain falling and drying realistically and drastically
affecting the performance of the cars.
- Simulation Racing: Every aspect of Formula 1 is replicated in exacting
detail, but less experienced racers can still choose to play in a less
serious arcade style mode.
- Research & Development: You're not the only one working through the
season, as your team constantly comes up with new car upgrades that improve
your car from race to race.