Uncharted Drake's Fortune
A 400-year-old clue in the coffin of Sir Francis Drake sets a modern-day fortune hunter on an exploration for the fabled treasure of El Dorado, leading to the discovery of a forgotten island in the middle of the Pacific Ocean. The search turns deadly when Nathan Drake becomes stranded on the island and hunted by mercenaries. Outnumbered and outgunned, Drake and his companions must fight to survive as they begin to unravel the terrible secrets hidden on the Island.
- Find Drake’s Fortune: Use maps and ancient artifacts, uncover clues and unravel mysteries to find a forgotten island and a treasure that was thought to have never existed
- Explore exotic locations: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune sees players traverse through living jungles and spectacular 400-year-old ruins.
- Co-operation is key: Drake’s companions and allies play an important role in Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune, through cooperative mechanics, gunplay and exploration.
- Experience fast-paced gunplay: use a variety of environmental elements for cover, shoot enemies off of moving vehicles in high speed chases and more.
- Drake's Fortune Fighting: Use an array of hand-to-hand fighting moves to put your enemy off balance. Anything from wild haymaker punches to running drop-kicks.
- Uncharted Drake’s Fortune animation: Naughty Dog's advanced animation techniques allow Drake to switch seamlessly. He can reload his weapon while dodging bullets and find cover behind a wall, all in one smooth natural motion.
- Lifelike emotion: Drake's Fortune characters express lifelike emotion using gesture and facial expression through the use of Naughty Dog’s proprietary Wrinkle Mapping Facial Animation system.
- High-definition range lighting: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune delivers full floating point color calculations yielding an unequaled level of realism and detail.
- Hyper realistic water: Uncharted: Drake’s Fortune boasts physics based Wave Simulation paired with cutting edge Refraction/Reflection rendering techniques.
- A vibrant living environment: Uncharted: Drake's Fortune utilises next generation rendering techniques such as Bump Mapping, Parallax Mapping, Blend Shaders, Global Illumination, Runtime Shadows and Real Time Shadows, Naughty Dog has created a vibrant living environment.
Uncharted 2 Among Thieves
Fortune hunter Nathan Drake returns in Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, a pulse-pounding third-person action-adventure/shooter created by award-winning developer Naughty Dog and exclusive to PlayStation 3.
Down on his luck, Drake is lured back into the treacherous world of thieves and mercenary treasure-seekers he had sought to leave behind. When a mysterious artifact propels Drake on an expedition to find the legendary Himalayan valley of Shambhala, he finds himself embroiled in a dangerous game of cat-and-mouse against a fugitive war criminal who's after more than just the fabled riches of the lost city.
Caught in a web of deception and plunged into an increasingly deadly pursuit that tests the limits of his endurance, Drake will be forced to risk everything - but has his luck finally run out?
- An expanded cast of characters who reflect different facets of Drake’s character, including Chloe Frazer, Drake’s current partner and new romantic interest.
- Varied and exotic locations – from lush, green swamps and dense urban environments, all the way to the ice and snow of the Himalayas. Open design allows players to take an aggressive or stealthy approach to combat.
- Free-flowing “traversal gunplay” adds a unique vertical element to familiar cover-based third-person shooting mechanics, allowing the player to engage in combat from any position in the environment – even while climbing and hanging.
- Introduction of new traversal and free-climbing mechanics allow Drake to navigate through the environments more fluidly and naturally. Gunplay and combat enhancements, including an expanded melee system, and a variety of enemy types with advanced AI routines.
- High-quality cinematic presentation of scenes, characters and dialogue, all rendered within the Naughty Dog Engine 2.0.
- Dramatic in-game events that make the player an active participant in the cinematic experience.
- Full character interaction with dynamic geometry.
- Uses Naughty Dog Engine 2.0 purpose-built for the PLAYSTATION 3; uses PS3’s technology to hit a turning point in technology innovation by recreating reality and capturing human emotion.
- No visible loading – a Naughty Dog hallmark – returns along with technology improvements in major game systems such as lighting, shadows, ambient occlusion, animation technology and physics, among many others.
The DLC code for the extra content on Uncharted 2 requires a US PSN account.
Code does say expired on the paper insert but is fine and will work