The Sims 3 Pets enables anyone to play as they want, whether it's the builder who creates the ultimate pet sanctuary, the achiever who solves all the mysteries in town, the experimenter who has a lone Sim and a house full of cats, or the storyteller who expresses himself through the adventures of his Sims and their pets.
Players take creativity by the reins and play out the stories they want to tell whether it's the single guy in the dog park picking up women or the criminal overlord and her evil cat. Across all platforms, The Sims 3 Pets players will be able to create, customize and control over a hundred different kinds of cats and dogs like the Australian Shepherd and the Maine Coon, and can breed and share them with friends providing endless possibilities to create new and exciting breeds.
Whether the player prefers to customize the newest designer breed or be mischievous with their dog or cat, The Sims 3: Pets gives them the tools to play with life and create the perfect pet.
- More pets mean more fun: With a variety of breeds and creative ways to customize your Sims' pets, create unique dogs and cats with limitless possibilities!
- Be the pet: Wield control of your pets to chase, dig, tackle, and more. Be the perfect companion or wreak havoc on your Sims!
- Embark on an adventure: Sims can explore the history of town, using their pets to sniff out treasures, uncover mysteries, catch rare collectible pets, and maybe even seen ghosts
- Pets have their own traits: From intelligent, friendly, and proud to playful, adventurous, and aggressive, determine the personalities of your Sims' pets
- Pets can learn skills: Cats and dogs can learn to hunt, dogs can learn to locate collectibles and fetch your Sims a date. With career opportunities, your Sims' pets can even work their way up the chain to become the ultimate criminal mastermind
- Sims can take their pets outside! Take Spike to the park, bring Whiskers to the library, or ride Star to the new Equestrian Center